View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 11:42 AM   #5
risks

Hi it's been a little while so have a nice big chapter 3
It might be cruel but chapter 4 is going to be really crazy but you are going to have to wait haha
Risks

Chapter 3

After getting through airport security and out of the airport they got a taxi to their hotel and checked in. Sarah put her suitcases in the corner of the room and flopped onto the big kingsize bed. Emma crawled onto the bed and got on top of her and gave her a quick kiss. “So what’s the plan?” asked Sarah.
“The beach of course” said Emma with a smile.
“WHOOO” said Sarah waving her arms about. Emma laughed at her “okay anyway let’s get changed and go” said Emma. “I would but you’re on top of me silly” said Sarah mockingly. “The price for freedom is 1 kiss” said Emma laughing. Sarah tried to reach up but because of the position she was in she could reach Emma. Sarah flumped back down on the bed sulking. Emma laughed leaned in gave her another quick kiss and then got off her. The 2 girls got changed into their bikinis and after stopping off at a shop to quickly buy some drinks and snacks they were now at the beach.

Sarah pulled out two towels and put them on the hot sand next to each other. Emma pulled out a chilled drink and threw it to Sarah who tumbled it and it fell to the floor. “Condensation” said Sarah.
“Sureeee” replied Emma laughing.
Sarah took a big swig of the drink and then rolled over onto her front “could you please put some lotion on my back please” she asked. Emma got the suncream out of the bag and started rubbing it on Sarahs back. Emma then unstrung Sarah’s bikini top and put it in her bag. “Emma what are you doing?”
“I mean it’s pretty self-explanatory” replied Emma giggling.
“What if someone sees me I will get sent to jail or something” said Sarah through gritted teeth. “Why would you go to jail?” asked Emma confused.
“My boobs are out you idiot” replied Sarah.
“Yeah on a nude beach you dummy” said Emma nonchalant.
“Hmpf okay but you better take off your top as well” said Sarah grumpily.
“No problem” said Emma taking off her top and applying the last bit of suncream to Sarahs back. Emma then lied down on her chest “now time for you to put sunscreen on my back” said Emma. Shit though Sarah having no top on lying face down was fine but having to sit up was different. She had a quick look around no one was really looking at them. She quickly put the cream on Emma’s smooth back and the second she was done she quickly lay down on her chest again. She didn’t think anyone saw her so she was okay. After some regular chit chat, Emma said “well it’s time to roll over” and she rolled over and started putting sunscreen on her front. Sarah didn’t roll over Emma looked at her “you just gonna tan your back?” she asked confused.
“People will see my boobs though” Sarah replied shyly.
“I mean first of they are great boobs and second no one cares look the is girls with their tops over there as well,” said Emma pointing with her eyes at 2 others girls tanning. Sarah looked at where Emma was looking she took a big breath and rolled over. “See not so hard was it” said Emma smiling. Sarah sulkily took the sun scream bottle and started putting suncream on her front. “Think how good you will look with an allover tan” said Emma. “Sush” replied Sarah.
“Look who has gone all dom now” laughed Emma leaning over to Sarah giving her a kiss and then went to lying down again. After a nice time at the beach, Sarah actually quite enjoyed it being topless outside she did catch 1 guy giving her a cheeky glance but she kinda enjoyed it. The sun was starting to disappear and they had finished all the drinks they had brought so they packed up put their bikini tops on and went back to the hotel.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post: