View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 01:17 AM   #65
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Severity: I believe you should decide what I deserve
Duration:1-3 hours as long as it stays very quiet, I can’t wake anyone up
Why you deserved to be punished: I was doing a very sexual rp chat, getting very wet, while in the room with my friends. They still think I’m innocent
What proof will you use: a report
Limits: Public where there’s a significant chance of being caught (though if it’s just doing a dare with curtains drawn or something like wearing no panties with whatever style of pants you choose I will happily do that), sending pics to anyone including you, anything with bathroom stuff or blood, involving others, sharing identifying information, making marks on areas that are visible with reasonable clothing, anything that can cause not fun damage without proper products, taking larger things anally (I will happily push my limits for you vaginally, as long as there’s no concerning pain)
Things you have: A mini bottle of vodka, two corsets (one tits covered, one tits out), a red collar with a bell, gel pens, hair brush, a tie, a hair brush, two bag clips (too tight for clit, but reasonable though still painful on nipples), ear buds
Information I should know: I hate lying to or misguiding people, but I won’t do anything that would make another uncomfortable.
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote