View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 01:34 AM   #18
rhl
getDare Succubus

I enjoy wearing and properly using diapers, especially when not at home, or work. It doesn't matter where I'm at, or who I'm talking to, I like the little secret of letting pee, and possibly poop release.
I'd hate for my family to find out. I'd never here the end of it.

But my most humiliating fetish, started with a dream that I had when I was about 10 years old. In the dream, I'm in a room full of people, watching a show. I was talking when I should not have, with words I should not have been saying. I was brought over to an elavated seat built in the wall. I'm strapped in, and a hose inserted in my mouth, and strapped on. Within a few minutes, I watched yellow liquid and brown globs come down the pipe. This got me so turned on, that a few days later I pooped in a paper plate, peed into a cup, then ate this meal. Since then, I occasionally have the urge to eat my shit. I don't want to say I enjoyed, but I asked, amd the one time a girl force fed me her shit, was fun, and I want to have it done again. I use to shower with a male friend. On shower he had to pee, I got on me knees, water flowering over me, I put his dick in my mouth and he knew what to do. Then one day he said he had to use the toilet. I offered my mouth, he told me, it's not for pee. I answered, I was hoping that was the case. After some talking, I convinced him to poop into my mouth.
I do enjoy, putting a big ball of poop in my mouth, then put on a face mask, then go shopping. Once in a while, I have to quickly swallow so I can speak to someone. I go shopping like this once a month. If you see me with a face mask, I will have my mouth full.