View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:19 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by joansky View Post
What's your favorite book at the moment?

Favorite character? Actually, a character I am writing in a story I am making for a blog (not this site and won't mention which to keep my information private as I wish). He's evolved so much and controls the story now.

But, as I assume you meant a published character, it would actually be Junie. B out of the Junie B. Jones books. She is funny.

Song? Your Favorite song by Mindless Behavior. It is so sweet and references the person listening (long as you are a girl). Even though, I'm a guy, I think the song is sweet. It is also energetic and upbeat.

Poem? A poem I have hung up in my room, "The Butterfly". It is a sad poem from the holocaust. It remind you that not everything is good and how this affected the victims.

Poet?I don't have a favorite poet, tbh.

Writer? R.L. Stine, I love the man's books. I grew up on the goosebump series. He had a roll getting me into reading! I am also psyched that goosebumps is also a T.V. show.

Food? Hot fries or pizza.

What makes you smile? Unfortunately, smiling causes me some physical pain so it takes a lot for me to smile. Someone being nice in a big way to anyone, catching someone be charitable (I don't tell them I saw), or when I play with my dogs.

What do you love about life?Depressing but, I don't love anything about life. I am merely content with life.

I understand all of this evolves... Whatever pops in your head or you feel like mentioning (even if it's more than what was asked). Just wondering Thank you.
Sorry about the last answer but, I do not really love anything about life.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote