View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 03:20 PM   #44
exslave

"Okay, sounds good to me" I said to which I then went over to Elissa and pushed my cock inside her pussy and started to pound her.

As I was moving back and forth inside Elissa's pussy she started to moan and Brittany then decided to also put some noise cancelling headphones on Elissa's ears.

"Elissa, can you hear us?" asked Brittany to which Elissa did not respond and kept on moaning from me fucking her.

"Okay, guys, now that Elissa can not hear us I will tell you, there are more guys on their way that I invited for this event, on top of that, if you do not have any STD, then you can fuck her without condom and cum inside, the masks you are wearing is so your faces will not be visible for the pictures each of you can take and if you want you can even record her" said Brittany much to my surprise as I kept on fucking Elissa.

"Do any of you have any questions?" she added.

"Yea, can we fuck you too?" asked one guy to which Brittany shook her head.

"Okay, then if we fuck her without condom and cum inside her, what happens if she gets pregnant?" asked an other guy.

"For you guys, nothing, for her, well, she would be pregnant but would not be able to know who the dad is as she will get filled by multiple guys, so you guys don't need to worry about that" replied Brittany.

"Can we fuck her ass?" asked the first guy again.

"Yes you can, but just so you know, each of you only gets one session with her, once you cum, inside or outside, you have to stop" said Brittany.

"Great, no more questions from me" said the guy followed by no other guys asking any questions either.

I didn't want to pass up this chance of fucking Elissa bare so I took my dick out of her pussy, quickly pulled the condom off with one hand while rubbing Elissa's pussy with my other hand and then pushed my dick inside her again and started to move in and out of her pussy again.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote