View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 04:42 AM   #3
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Cake Dinner Time

Get dressed in the highest heels, the shortest skirt, the biggest bra you have and throw on the brightest lipstick you have

Next you're gonna cook yourself a yummy dirty meal

Im thinking Slagetti Bollocknese:

(make the sauce in anyway you like and i advise doing some 'prep' before you start cooking)

For the pasta:
- youre going to piss into a pan and put it on to boil add your spaghetti (top up with water to cover

For the sauce:
- Milk yourself into a frying pan - this will be your oil
- next your veg - a garlic, onion, carrot and pepper these need to be inserted into your ass before you fry them fuck yourself with them each for a few mins. if you cant get them in as they are you may cut them BUT for every single cut you must spank yourself 20 times. once they have been in your ass dice them
- as a bonus rub the raw onion on your cock, ass and eyes.
- give yourself an enema with a jar of sauce and then expel it into the pan.
- season to taste

Once all the food is cooked serve it into a bowl/plate and milk yourself onto it as garnish.

Use the water/piss you boiled the pasta in to make your self a hot drink coffee/tea etc if you want milk then guess what... youre gonna have to milk yourself

Then take it to a window and put it on the floor and eat it without any hands.

I would like you to make a "cookery show" In your slutty sissy character - think nigella lawson. Make a video of it all and send it to me on kik. I will score it out of 10 and depending on your score will depends on your prize/punishment.

my kik is monkeybuttbob

If there is anything youre not comfortable with message me on kik and I/we can change it

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote