View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #11
Coollancer

Just did it because of boredom.

Rolled 2 3 3 5

100 points to get, 3 hours time, At least 6 different tasks and if I fail I gotta ask one Getdare member for a punishment

Let's get started!

Started the timer, 3 hours to go. Way too much time. Gonna make me something to eat first.

2:54 left!
I started with rolling a dice
Got a 2. (15 points)
85 points and 5 dares left

Then I put one clothespin on my nipples each 10 points) und 4 clothespins on my balls (40 points) and edged one time (5 points). Removed the clothespins on the balls after 5 minutes and those on the nipples after 15 minutes. After removing the clothespins on my balls I placed 2 of them on my cock for the rest of 10 minutes (20 points)

Sweet pain :3
The ones on the balls and cock actually started to hurt in the end. So I was lucky enough to be able to take them off. ^.^
But removing them was a pain. Literally

10 points and at least 1 task left.

2:34 hours left.

Then I squat and held the position for 1 minute. (20 points)

2:31 hours left.

That's it? Kinda unspectacular. Gonna jerk myself now. I earned my orgasm
EDIT: Actually I realized that were 10 points too much. Makes the orgasm even tastier ^3^

Limits: Blood, severe pain, serious injuries, cross dressing, incest, public humiliation, scat, piss

Toys: Dildos, pump plug with cock ring, wooden ball gag, open mouth gag, chastity belt (CB-6000), cock ring, some handcuffs, clothespins, shoe laces (to tie the balls/cock up), fleshlight, lube, slip with dildo integrated, some varnish shorts, a collar, another collar (shackles + leash addable)

PM me for dares or face pic

Last edited by Coollancer; 03-13-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Coollancer is offline   Reply With Quote