View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:22 AM   #11
SlaveA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Cover your tits and your nipples with wax. Then use the rubber band to snap off all the wax from both tits and nipples.
Thank you for your punishment,

This seemed very simple, and that it probably would not hurt too much. Unfortunately, I was very wrong. The candle wax I had purchased but not yet used was for extreme hot wax play. I found this out after completing this punishment as I could not believe these candles were supposed to hurt that much. From this you can probably guess that I had a very painful time completing your punishment, and I deserved the pain for being a stupid slut.
The candle I had was a stick candle so I began by lighting a regular candle next to me that I could use if the body wax candle went out. I laid a towel down so it would catch all the wax I would remove with the rubber band and any missed drops of wax.

And so, it began. I started with my right tit, still of course thinking the wax would only be slightly warm. The first drop felt like fire, the second and third came so quickly each burning painfully. I moved my arm as high as a could, but it did nothing to reduce the heat of the wax. I felt like I was dropping lava on me tits. By this point I had around 10 drops of wax coating the top of my right breast and I could not take it any longer. I moved to the left and the pain was just as bad. I didn’t think I could properly coat my tits let alone my sensitive nipples. After I had around the same amount on the left tit I blew the candle out and took a minute to rest.

I started again this time aiming for my right nipple. Apparently, I have terrible aim. I was getting my thighs and then it was too far right and them I over corrected. My tit was burning by the time I landed the first drop on my nipple. And my lord did that burn. I was so busy being in pain I forgot to move the candle and two drops fell rapidly landing on my nipples and I couldn’t take it. I had to stop again. This went on for a long time my tits by the end were coated well, and burned. I took another break and admired my tits. Seeing all the wax on the turned me on and I couldn’t help but rub my slutty pussy, I am very very sorry for this.

I then got the rubber band and started snapping. Absolutely nothing happened. It didn’t just flake away as I had imagined, in fact it didn’t even budge. Now all I had was even more sore tits, I just started snapping wildly hoping that something would change at it would come off and, it didn’t. I eventually worked out a way to snap the band so that it was on an angle which would pick up the flaking pieces of wax. This went on for a very long time. By the time I made it to my nipples my tits were covered in red marks from the rubber band. My nipples really got beaten, I had to hit them so many times for even the slightest bit of wax to move and they hurt so badly, each hit only making it so much worse. By the end, my tits were covered in marks and hurt so much I couldn’t help but touch my slutty hole.

I am writing this a few days later and my tits have bruised from the rubber band snapping. Quite a few had drawn blood under the skin and others are shades of yellow. My nipples, I couldn’t touch that night, even in the shower just to pass over with the soap bar hurt.

I must say, I very much enjoy your punishments, they seem so simple and easy but turn out quite the opposite.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote