View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 08:17 AM   #11
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Sounds like fun, let's make sure you're reminded of what you're craving at the end of it. Download a few audio recordings of some forced orgasm videos and listen to that on your headphones whenever you'd listen to music, like out for a jog or cleaning at home, etc.

And for a task, when you have some privacy stuff your hole as full as you can with whatever you have available and edge with your vibe as many times as you can in the next 10 minutes while repeating "I'm so wet but not allowed to cum" and record the audio of that so you have a bonus track to add to your playlist for when you're wearing headphones. When the 10 minutes are up I want you to listen to the recording but without touching yourself, just hump the air and try to keep everything inside without using your hands. Be good and tell everyone how many times you've managed to edge in those 10 minutes and what you filled yourself with.
So I haven’t been able to download and listen to forced orgasms *blushes* I use my phone for work snd just don’t want any mishaps ....but the task I did today *blushes*

I stripped so that I was naked *blushes* my nipples hard from the cold as well as excitement *blushes* then I grabbed a bunch of thin markers and was able to fit 5 into my needy hole ....gosh it felt so so full. I set up to record audio and then turned on my vibe and pressed it to my clit *blushss* I was at my first edge in under a minute and after 8 edges I stopped counting *blushes* the whole time saying “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” which was so humiliating. And I wanted to cum so so badly. Once the time was done I turned off my vibe....

Then I replayed the audio *BLUSHES* I sounded so desperate. I usually really quiet edging but having so speak I could hear the need in my voice. My hips were thrusting against the air and I desperately wanted my vibe back on. By the two minute mark my needy hole had pushed out all of the markers and it was desperately trying to clench at something. It was a very very long, humiliating 10 minutes which as left me even needier *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is online now   Reply With Quote