View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #12
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?

Fuck yeah! I would half my penis size for free!

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

Confetti, because this is a long going gag between me and a friend.

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

As long as it takes for me to get to the top of the tower. I hate denial.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

KittyLicks because... I don't know. I don't know anyone well enough.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?

Uh... Probably.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?

My first fetish was piss-play and it is still ranked highly.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?

Hm... It depends... You say a job so likely I would be paid, but it would take quite a bit of money to convince me to take it. Although, you don't say I have to remain a sissy outside of the job so I am likely to take it for money and because... why not?

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

Drink from the penis! That's just the perfect level of humiliation!

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?

Wow, this one is tough... If I can choose which week so that it fits my needs then definitely the mitts.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

No, I have terrible luck.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?

I am not naked because I am with my grandparents. I think that answers the second question.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?

About 80% sub 20% dom.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

Wow, either of these would be horrible... I would never leave the corner, but at least it doesn't hurt.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

I honestly don't know...

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

Yes. Sometimes I get really aroused around my friends when they are being bossy with me.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?

Facesitter, I would just hate being on the bottom of this. Hell, I would hate to sit on someone's face... This is just a complete turn off for me.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote