View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 02:18 AM   #29
Slutanais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I think that you really liked the dare that was given to you with an element of chance, so I have another one for you. But this time, I think we should raise the odds.

For this you're gonna need six identical bags, six identical envelopes, six different outfits and a dice.

outfit number one: your shortest skirt, a shawl, nothing else
outfit number two: panties, a thin white shirt, nothing else
outfit number three: your inappropriate shirt, slightly longer skirt, nothing else
outfit number four: a normal outfit of your choice
outfit number five: very sheer shirt or blouse, yoga pants, nothing else
roll the dice for outfit number six: if you get a number higher than 3, you can have another normal outfit of your choice, if you get 2 or 3, then the outfit is: a coat and nothing else, if you get 1, then the outfit is: nothing at all.

Now, there's some preparation involved: you have to hide 5 of these bags in 5 different locations and they must be apart from each other at about a 10 minute walk. The sixth bag you'll keep with you and take it when you go out of the house.

The envelopes: you'll write 6 statements, put each in a different envelope and make sure you don't know which one you're picking.

The first statement is very tame, the 6th is outrageous.

1 - Hello, do you think I'm pretty? Wanna give me your number?
2 - I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
3 - I think you're hot, I would love to do crazy shit with you.
4 - I have a profile in getdare with the handle "Slutanais". Please, check it out.
5 - I'm a whore in need, how much would you pay me to fuck me all night long?
6 - I'm a slave to my Master and he ordered me to pick up a stranger and bring him home, so he can can fuck me right. I love bondage, pain and humiliation. Please come, if you don't, I will be punished severely.

Now, you picked one envelope at random and you don't know what it says. Let's use the dice again. Whatever the number, that's the point where you have to approach a stranger male and offer him the envelope. So, if you rolled number 3, then it is after you got to location number 3 that you have to approach someone and do it before you reach location number 4.

Time to leave the house: go out in a disposable outfit, take your scissors with you and the left bag. Go to a public restroom somewhere near where you hid your first bag. Destroy the clothes you're wearing, open the bag you brought and proceed to location number one.

Every time you get to a location you can choose to keep the outfit you're wearing, change clothes or simply add both outfits to have a more complete one. For instance, let's say that in the restroom you got outfit number three (the inappropriate shirt and the slightly longer skirt), then when you reached location 1 you got outfit number two (panties and a white thin shirt), then you can choose for example to take off the inappropriate shirt and put on the panties and the white thin shirt. On the other hand, if by luck you got the outfit of your choice right from the start, then you may choose to not change it again till the end of the dare.

I know this dare is very complex, extremely daring and you may choose not to do it. I urge you to at least consider doing at least part of it, even if modified.

For example, you can choose to not use the envelopes at all. That's fine, one less thing to worry about. You can choose to add a few more normal outfits. You can choose to lessen the number of bags from six to three. But, whatever you do, please try to at least make it more daring than the last one: you 33% of chances of going wrong at that time, make it at least 50/50 now.

If you don't want to go through the trouble of hiding bags and all this crazy preparation, then, let's do the simple thing: you have the six bags at home, you pick one and live with the consequences of your choice.

Lastly, if you are indeed daring and you want the extra hard mode then take the dice with you when you go out of the house, roll the dice in the restroom. Now if you roll 6, you have to walk to location number 6 before any other one. And then, when you get there, roll again, and so on. This will force you to go back and forth, making your walk much longer and harder to complete.

And, of course, the extremely hard mode is: take at least three envelopes with you and deliver them all to three different strangers.

Plenty of choices, let me know what you chose and how you liked it.

I read this yesterday before going to bed and I loved the idea ! I spend like an hour in my bed thinking of this dare and how I should to it ! It is surely a lot riskier than what I did before, but it turned my own really hard. So I decided to do this today.

I just modified your suggestion a little : I prepared 6 outfits including 3 normal outfits, and 3 daring ones. For the normal outfits I chose a thong, a matching bra, a normal skirt and a normal shirt from quite the same colours. The first was pink, the second was white and the last was yellow. The 3 embarrassing outfits had no underwear but had :
- My embarrassing shirt with a short skirt and the plug
- My shortest skirt, which doesn’t cover all my ass, a white shirt (a little bit see throw) and my collar
- Yoga pants, with a short small red tank top I normally wear under my shirts and nipples clamps
I put them in six identical bag that I randomly lined. Then I prepared the 6 envelope. On some piece of paper I wrote the following :
- Hello, do you think I'm hot ? This is my number : XXXXXXXXXX
- I'm doing a dare, could you be honest with me and tell me if I look slutty?
- I have a profile on the website “getdare” with the handle "Slutanais". Please, check it out.
- Do you like by boobs ? If you give me your number I will send you a picture of them !
- Would you like to see me in underwear now ?
- I'm doing a dare and I need to know how much you would pay to fuck me all night long?
I put one paper in each envelop and I closed them. I mixed them up for 1 minute too, so I was unable to tell witch paper was in witch envelop. I randomly wrote one number between 1 and 6 on each envelop. Then I used a dice to put one envelop in each bag : I first roll a 5, so I put the envelop with the 5 on it in the first bag, then I rolled a 3 so I put the envelop with a 3 on it in the second bag … When I rolled a number that was already rolled, I just rolled again. Finally I closed the bags with the envelop in them, I mixed them for 1 minute and I wrote numbers on them.
The last step was to choose the 3 bags that I had to hide. I rolled the dice and I got : 2,6,2,3. So I took the bags 2,6 and 3 that I hide in my town. I chose a walk loop from my flat that takes about 40 minutes. After 10 min of walking I hide the bag 2, after 10 other minutes I hide the bag 6 and after 10 last minutes I hide the bag 3. I took me 10 more minutes to go home.
I put on some heavy makeup, I took a big bag and I chose some high heels. All the preparation was finally over and I am able to start the real dare. The rules I chose was this :
I need to walk to the first bag normally, there I need to find some place to change myself with the outfit from the bag. I put my old clothes in the big bag so I don’t have to came back to pick them and I don’t have to destroy them (I have not lots of clothes I can throw away). I knew there was I risk there that I gave up because I was able to put the start clothes back at any time, but this dare excited my so much that I was sure I will dare to do it. Then I needed to find someone to give the envelop, and to do what was written inside before I went to the next bag. I fixed myself that I had to give the 2 first letter to men and the last one to a women.
I wrote all of this before leaving the house, I will end with some words about the risks and the feeling I have before doing it. I can say now that I am almost shaking about excitement and I’m already quite wet !
About the risks the only way that I was not forced to wear something embarrassing is that the dice chose exactly the 3 bags with normal underwear with is quite improbable I think. And for the envelop, asking what people think about my boobs or about how much I worth is very embarrassing but it doesn’t scare me a lot. I already did things like that last time and I felt both humiliation and excitement but nothing too much for me. Sending a picture of my boobs, or giving the link to this thread to someone in my town is not so much in itself I think, I just hope that there won’t be any consequences after. Giving my number to a stranger could be fun, I just hope he won’t use it too much. The one that really scares me is to undress in front of someone in the street ! I really hope that I don’t got it, especially with a daring outfit !!

Now I will press the send button, and go out do whatever the dice planed for me. I will write a report on how it went later today…

See you later, when I might be someone different :
Anais the public slut ! (OMG this really turn me on)

Loves : bondage, public humiliation

Limits : too much pain, edges, pictures, permanent, piss and scat, people IRL

Toys : cuffs (arms & legs), ropes, gag, collar & leash, plug, paddle, clamps, 2 dildos (1 suction cup), locks and what you can find in a flat

Anaïs, 1,72m, blond, 95D.
Slutanais is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Slutanais for this post: