View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 04:08 PM   #3
tannssub

Default Rules List Update:

Some new rules and some modified:

- Always be naked at home
- No rules established yet for when I have company
- No bra/panties when I go out
- if I absolutely need to wear them for a family even I will have a butt plug in
- Every morning I will pump my pussy for an hour
- Each day adding 1+ pump to the number of pumps the day before
- While pumping I will make my bed then attach my large 12” suction dildo to my mirror and deep throat it for 15 minutes, then recite all my rules out loud.
- After pumping, I will roll 2d6 and must edge that many times that day
- Each edge has to be obtained differently
- Will do 20-30 minutes of yoga each morning before showering and doing hair/make up.
- Work chair will have have a wood board placed on it with a suction cup dildo
- Suction dildo is 6” vibrating dildo
- Rules about vibration tbd
- Each room has an ‘edging station’. Each time I move into that room I have to rub or impale my pussy on the edging object for 10 rubs/insertions.
- Bedroom item is the bedpost
- Bathroom item is the countertop corner
- Kitchen item is a broom handle
- Living room item is the couch arm
- Balcony item is my bicycle seat.
- For my meals, breakfast will be cereal from a dog bowl on the floor or oatmeal with honey and fruit off the actual floor. No lunch. Dinner will be protein and vegetables.
- Must ask permission from GD users for any snacks and must earn them.
- Any time I leave the house to shop I will have my collar on.
- I cannot orgasm on weekdays, only edge. On weekends I have to obtain permission from a GD user to orgasm.
- If I go to the gym I either have to be bra/pantie-less or I have to work out with a butt plug in. When I come back from the gym I must piss myself before entering my apartment.
- At night I will insert my largest butt plug while cleaning up and washing. I will also kneel to deep throat the 12” suction cup dildo I will place on my mirror.

Likes -
humiliation, chastity, bondage, spanking, forced orgasms, pet play, micromanagement/rules, degradation, tit spanking, pussy spanking, clit/pussy pain, hidden public, orgasm denial, weird insertions

Dislikes -
anal, bathroom control, pussy stretching, food control, enemas, long term denial, long term bondage, risky public, piss

Limits -
blood, scat, family, full public, permanent damage, age play, needles

Give me Rules

Blog
tannssub is offline   Reply With Quote