View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 10:17 PM   #312
Sissyjess37

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!
Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper
Sissyjess37 is offline   Reply With Quote