View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 08:00 AM   #25
sluttymeowmeow

T came over for new year's. He is over 6 ft, a black man with a buzzcut early 30s. He started the day by taking me to the barbershop in a tube dress no bra or panties under a full body parka. I was given a bihawk by a curious young barber who couldn't resist running his hands over the smooth bits. T offered him my mouth. I was wet since morning and so ready to suck some cut white cock. He came in seconds and I licked him up in the backroom as T watched. T then bent me over the massage/waxing bed and fucked my pussy with one hand on my neck. He came in me and left me panting. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and pulled the dress over my body. We went to the liquor store to pick up some party supplies. He had invited 3 of his friends over. We reach home by 4pm. We set up the drinks and snacks and he sets me up to shave my pussy for tonight. He records it. He runs an electric shaver over it first leaving me dripping. Then he shaves it bald with a razor and eats me out till I cum. I am instructed to dry off after a show and present myself. He chooses a white bralette corset for me with a mini skirt. he prefers to let my tiny belly hang over it. my pits are not shaved. I am barefoot and we have the heating turned out. The guests are his cousin, Z, a tall thick black man and a lesbian couple. R and S are both Scandinavian with small boobs and tall height. One has short blonde hair buzzed and the other has a bob with a shaven nape and nipple piercing. I am the shortest person in the room. I am also the most naked.

Z arrives first I greet him by kneeling and kissing his shoes as instructed by T. He squeezes my tits and roughly cups my pussy to check my wetness after I stand. I greet R and S the same way. I kneel with my mouth open and they all spit in my mouth and then T puts the plug in my mouth to get it ready and wet. I bend over and he inserts it. I'm dripping pussy juice down my thighs. R sees this and tells me I can hump her leg after getting everyone a drink. I pour out the drinks and start humping her leg like a bitch in heat. The leather of her brown knee-high boots is shiny with my pussy juice. She tells me to bark or she won't let me cum. I bark like a bitch in heat while T records it and S strokes my bihawk with her nails. I clean my juices from her boot with my tongue and thank her for letting me cum. She then drags me under her skirt and uses my mouth face and head to cum. I loved being used by her so roughly.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 01-07-2024 at 02:58 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote