View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 11:34 PM   #3
Juga

Unfortunately, its like this all around internet. Plenty of man, bombarding any girl they can find. Often to the point where they force them to leave. Plenty of them don't bother to read your bio, or they choose to ignore your preferences.

On one hand, I can understand that its hard to find a girl sub. Its easy to admit that you are a dominant male, but it take a lot of courage to go public as a submissive girl. So there is great unbalance. Also we are expected to initiate contact. And it can be hard to find the right words when you have just a little information.

On the other hand, its alarming how many people forget how to behave. On the internet, you can be whatever you want. Its sad so many people desided to be idiots.

You are not inadequate as submissive. You may not appeal to everyone, and it is OK. Nobody does. Personally, I prefer my toys a little bigger. And I know there plenty of us with same preferences.

I can't imagine how it must feel to get so many toxic attention. But remember, there are good guys out there.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Juga for this post: