View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 05:27 PM   #32
buttinup
getDare Devil

The UH-OH revealed something I hadn't realised was an actual trigger for me to pee myself - at the end, I offered to stand in front of my kitchen table on my phone to see if it would make me have an accident, to get back into my diaper.... and it took less than a minute or so before I had one. It's hilarious as it's such a strange trigger - likely reinforced with how I come home everyday and stand in front of my kitchen table on my phone, and always have an accident, but no memory of what initially caused this to become an actual trigger LOL.

This outing was pretty stressful upfront - I cannot drink a full liter even within a one hour time period. Because of this, I'm going to update the amounts required before going on the outing to .5L - this will still have my bladder plenty full, but will also allow me to actually drink the .5L while out on the outing as well. My stomach refused to let me drink any more while on the outing, even after the time for it was almost up.

However, the outing itself proved fruitful - usually, my bladder and brain try to resist losing control while walking around, let alone shopping for groceries, and this finally forced my body to not be able to hold it all in. I believe next time, since another outing will be occurring next weekend already, it will be much easier to get it done without effecting my bedtime like it has tonight - I'm having to settle down about an hour later than I'm supposed to start settling down at because of how long it took me to drink all that water.

By this time, I've drink the additional .5L, just slowly because of the amount of liquid already in me! Which puts me at 2L and a little more before I sleep tonight for today - hilariously more than I was required.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote