View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 09:20 PM   #5
AngelofDarkness

I read your reasons for writing the truth, and I commend you for trying something new! I am 100% sub, but I have tried being a dom (didn't work out very well), but I didn't know until I tried!

Are you submissive or switch? Submissive
When and how did you find out that you have a sub side? A few years ago I joined getdare, and found my first dom. I knew I loved being ordered and being submissive to others.
What is the hottest thing a Domme did to you? Not too long ago, a dom made me hold me pee and poop until I was bursting to use the bathroom. She then made me strip naked, put my collar on, and go outside in the front yard, in the pouring rain, in the middle of the day, and pee. I was then to turn around, shove my face in the piss/mud, and shit. I was then supposed to crawl around some, then go inside. Well, it went a bit...wrong. Everything was fine up until after I peed, but then I heard a car coming down the driveway, and I was too far in the yard to go inside without being seen. It was the UPS (delivery) man coming to deliver a package. I quickly crawled behind a tree (cliche I know) and hid and waited for him to leave. I don't think he saw me, but I don't know (I had my eyes shut...). Then when he left, I came out of hiding, pooped, and went inside, shaking from the cold rain and from the fear of being caught. It was extremely scary, but also so hot and turned me on so much.
What is your favorite fantasy (where you are the submissive)? Being a full time pet and toilet slave to a beautiful woman.
What do you get out of being dominated? I feel I am put in my place, and I get to escape from my reality of being the one in charge (I am a manager where I work)
Do you like it when she calls you by something else than your name? Yes
If so, what do you like to be called? Pet names, degrading names such as dog, slut, little whore, etc.
Would it bother you to be dominated by a woman who has been purely submissive in the past? Not at all, it would be a learning experience for both of us!

If you are interested in experimenting on me, feel free to. I kneel ready to serve.

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelofDarkness for this post: