View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
PerkyGirl

i did the public restroom dare!!!
i hid the key to my home in the garden (parents were away and i didn't want to carry anything else other than my clothes with me) and walked to the local mall (it's about 40 mins away on foot) wearing my denim shoes, tight black jeans and a checkered sweatshirt (no underwear or socks). once there i entered the mens' restroom (if you're asking me to be more daring, you know i'm going to do just that, don't you?), went inside an empty stall and took a large paper back out of my pocket, unfolded it, and stripped completely naked, placing all of my clothes one by one in the bag. i left the bag open and next to the toilet, exited the stall and quickly entered the next vacant one (next to the wall, three stalls away from the original which was next to the entrance, meaning three people were using the restroom at that time!). i proceeded to masturbate until i edged three times, standing with legs spread as wide as possible, facing the door, trying to be quiet. if someone was being too curious, they could probably notice my bare, girly feet from the gap between the restroom floor and the stall dividers, cute toes wiggling as i was nearing climax again and again! in fact, i was certain that anyone occupying the stall on my right would probably notice my right foot, and that turned me on even more.
while i was working on my pussy and nipples, i heard several people coming in and out the restroom, including the sounds of a cleaning cart and mop... i came letting out a small muffled cry and spread my pussy juice all over my face and body with my fingers before peeking outside. it was safe to exit so i moved again to the original stall (to my relief, it was unoccupied--) and closed the door behind me (--to my horror, MY CLOTHES WERE GONE!). my heart was beating really fast and i was breathing frantically, wondering what to do, almost ready to cry, but still very turned on!!! i assumed that the janitor had removed the bag with my clothes, so i had to get new ones, somehow. i thought it over and came up with a plan. i peeked outside every time i heard someone washing their hands, until i noticed someone
that looked trustworthy enough. it was a man that looked in his thirties, wearing a very nice suit. he was also rather attractive. so i whimpered, face peeking outside the slightly open stall door, while my body was fully covered behind it: "sir.. sir, i need some help, please.."
he looked me with a worried face and asked me what was wrong. so i explained that my boyfriend had played a very bad prank on me and pretended he wanted to have sex with me, just to leave me here naked. he asked me why would anyone want to do that to me, so i said to him that i had cheated on my boyfriend and he wanted revenge.
the man asked me if i wanted him to get security, but i quickly said 'noooo, please just get me something to wear, anything!'. the man agreed, he seemed genuinely interested to help, and that was very kind of him, i almost felt bad about lying, but.. anyway, he left the restroom and returned not long after that holding a very pretty white dress (i had told him to get anything to cover me up, small size, and also told him my shoe size) and a pair of sandals, all of which looked expensive! i reached out an arm and took the clothes inside (i was 'careless' and let the door open more that it should have, i'm sure he got a partial look of my naked body!), wore them (they fit perfectly and they WERE expensive..) and came out. i hugged him and thanked him (i knew i was covered in the strong smell of cum!), and asked if he wanted my phone number so i could pay him back. he declined, and told me that the clothes were a gift, what a total gentleman! he told me i should report the boy to the police, and he could come with me if i wanted, but i said no. we said goodbye, and he told me to be more careful.
looking back, i should have insisted on giving him my number!!
i'm at home now, and will be until tomorrow morning. so i can do home/street dares now, school dares tomorrow. give me more!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 02-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote