View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 03:32 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Default Enemas for everybody

So here's the deal, I enjoy giving enemas and I know there are those of you out there who enjoy taking them.

If you want an enema just post here and I'll respond with a suitable recipe, volume, time to hold and any other complications I think are suitable.

You must be 18 or older and should have an enema bag and a plug as a minimum.

Post here with why you deserve an enema, your equipment (a link in your post or signature is also acceptable), your likes and limits (if not already in your sig), the largest enema you've taken so far, the longest you've held an enema so far.

After I give you your enema recipe I expect a report posted to this thread as soon as practically possible.

Repeat customers are welcome, preference will be given to those who write detailed and thorough reports.

Priority goes women in FL, women, sissies and trans, men but stick around long enough and I promise I'll eventually get to you

You may contact me via kik or pm here for questions but reports must be posted to this thread

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote