View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 07:02 AM   #1
SendNudes

Default Expose Forever Challenge

I really like the Idea of losing a dare or taking a challenge and then at a later time having to do something. When you're maybe not even in the mood, or it's just too embarrassing for you, but you have to do it.

When you take the dare, you have to write into your signature:
Code:
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of .... If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
And link the Thread

Where ... is what you want to expose. You may not change it afterwards. You may change "PM me" to "kik me" or similar.

Ammounce that you're in here and write what you chose to expose, so you can't change it afterwards.

If you can't take it anymore, you have to announce here that you chickened out and beg for punishments. Anyone may PM you any punishments that are not exposure related. Change your signature to:

Code:
I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out on the Expose Forever Challenge. My ... was exposed ... times. You may PM me any non-exposure Punishments.
And Link the Thread

So i beginn: I am in and I will expose my cock

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SendNudes for this post: