View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #23
Doms_Little_Girl

Send a message via ICQ to Doms_Little_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mausi7280bi View Post
No good story ,

There are illegal actions.
To create a new creature, you can write a fantasy story with virtuell figures.
I think its poor to make a girl to a ppoor animal, you can use an animal then.

That is a ill soul that is writing that.
Its to extreme and i think its the same if I would write a story or a nice boy that I make in my story speakless and cut him his balls and let him used as a cunt for some animals.
Ok I'm sorry for flaming on your completely amazing and beautiful board with such an amazing story BUT I'm afraid this has to be done. This is an Amazing story and I'm VERY glad I read it. You're a great writer and have made it very interesting and in no way creepy sounding. The two parts which I have highlighted in my quote I have to say made me laugh the most. First of all most of the stories on this site are illegal actions...FAR worse than this. I mean come on she's legal back to the point you then suggest that you use an animal then....Well that's bestiality...And just as illegal and far less entertaining.

Secondly this IS the exact same as if you wrote a story about stealing a nice MAN (not boy...She's a secretary thus woman not girl) and chopping off his blah blah blah yeah...You know why? They're both stories. This chick doesn't exist and neither does her 'Master'....And who says she's nice...It says in the first post she gave head for promotions...Does that seem nice to you? And a lot of people think it's cruel to spank your girlfriend hard...and if it bruises it's illegal too....It's all about perspective. So all I'm trying to say is yes the stories crazy and yes it's messed up....BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME!!! So please continue Kearns with your fantazimal story....And reply to my pm which i'm about to send lol

Eve
Doms_Little_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote