View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 07:39 AM   #768
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I didnt post something in this thread for quite a Long time i know but lately something happened thats probably interesting for you to imagine

So the Situation was: Aylin and i experimented how differend Kind of people react if Aylin offers them to do whatever they want with "a naked Womans-Body" (my Body) for 10 minutes no Limits and doesnt have to be sexual❤

I was tied in a hotel room in a small hotel we used for this all the time and on my belly was written "you can use everything you want" *-* i was tied with ropes on a bed laying on my back and legs spread ❤ In the room we placed a lot of Things for the People to use if they want *-* we put very very much in there for example: a dildo, a vibe, a buttplug, but also other random stuff like a bottle of Ketchup or a glass with some Worms in it, a glass full of grass, a glass dirt, ….. and much more just to get as many different reactions as possible haha ❤

So while i was tied Aylin went on the street and asked a few People if they are interested and finally she came back and left me alone with the first stranger/test-Person *-* it was such a weird Feeling beeing tied naked in a room alone with a stranger and you know the stranger could do anything in the next 10 minutes and my face wasnt even covered or so *-*

Stranger 1
The first stranger we tested was a young Woman (About 18-20yo) ❤ before doing anything the looked around the room and said hi to me and talked to me a bit at first, but then she walked towards me *-* she wasnt shy at all ❤ she grapped my left breast and then started to rub my clit slowly ❤ after a few seconds she took her phone and took a few pics *-* but i knew that would happen thats why we went somewhere else for this.. after that she filmed everything what happened.. She fingered me, she fucked me with a cucumber, she put a worm inside my ass and finally she took off her pants and made me lick her by sitting on my face and just rubbing her pussy against my face ❤ that was the Moment Aylin knocked on the door and told her that the 10 minutes are over❤the Woman dressed quickly and finally left without even saying bye..

Stranger 2
The second stranger Aylin Chose was a man but a bit older.. this one looked like a 80yo man which also didnt really care for Hygiene (i guess he is younger but he Looked very old *-* he didnt talk at all he just dropped his pants started jerking off for like 2-3 minutes until he was hard… then he came to me and started fucking me without condom or anything it was disgusting *-* but luckily he didnt Need much time to cum ❤ after like 1 min of fucking my nice but not so wet pussy he came inside me *-* after pulling out he pulled up his pants and looked at me for a while and then just left ❤ didnt Needed more than 4 minutes i guess haha , but that was good for me because he was really didnt nice and he smelled bad :/

Stranger 3
As third and last test Person for that day Aylin Chose a Young man (also About 18-20yo, like the Woman was), but he looked way more shy than she was and i was wondering how far he would go ❤ he first just stared at me and after a few seconds he finally said hi to me and asked if its really ok for me and if he really could do anything with my Body with no Limits at all... i told him "yes you can do anything with me and use everything you want anywhere on me"❤ he then went Closer to my pussy and touched it, spread its lips, and watched it closely as if he never saw a pussy before.. *-* he started fingering me with one finger but quickly added more fingers so finally he had 4 of his fingers inside my pussy fucking it❤still he was bad.. He started to fuck me and after struggling a bit he found his rythm and did a quite good Job ❤ when Aylin knocked on the door and told him the time is over he started fucking me me really hard one last time and then shot his load Deep inside my pussy , then he dressed, said bye to me and thanked me and told me it was nice and left ❤
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: