View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #1
Imgettinghard

Default 25F & 26M Trip to Boston Looking for Some Dares!

My girlfriend and I are headed to Boston next weekend (from Friday the 10th to Monday the 13th) we are flying there and staying in a hotel. We heard it was pretty cool there close to Christmas! We will mostly be getting around by Uber and public transportation.

She isn’t as daring as me but we think it would be fun to push some limits! Do you have any ideas? Some things I’ve thought about trying: panties with a vibe in them with a remote control that I control while we are out to dinner. Maybe going to get ice from the ice machine wearing only a long shirt for her…. Umm heading to a local sex shop to get new toys… using all the objects(bed, chairs, couch etc) in the room to try new positions…

Yeah as you can tell we need some suggestions! We think it would be fun to get some feedback and we’ll write reports about everything we do!

We don’t want to involve anyone else and like we said she is pretty timid.

Kik is: imgettinghard

Likes: being nude where I shouldn’t be, and doing something naughty that no one knows about. I like having deadlines of tasks that need to be done or when I do X (some sort of daily thing) I have do to Y. Most anything I haven’t tried, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, predicaments, anal play, light CBT, cross dressing.
Dislikes: cum play/eating, pee... I like to push these!
Limits: family, friends, permanent.
Imgettinghard is offline   Reply With Quote