View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #5
risks

Hey decided to post this a little bit early
if you enjoy the story please give it a thanks it really motivates me to write more.
Got some crazy stuff planned in the future

Chapter 3

Lexi was at Daniels flat door she knocked and a few seconds later he opened the door. “Heyyy come in” he said and gestured his hand to show her in. He walked her to his room and she looked around and said “wow very tidy hope this wasn’t on my account” Daniel blushed a little. Lexi walked up to his bed and sat down and dropped her bag onto the floor. “So are you still wearing no underwear?” Lexi enquisted.
“Errrmm yes” replied Daniel very nervously.
“Well go on” she replied raising an eyebrow.
“Go on what” he replied sheepishly.
“OMGGGG is this going to be how it is showw meee” Lexi moaned. Daniel pulled his jeans to the side to show his hip and no underwear. “Boringgggg” Lexi moaned “I wana see the package” and then she gave him a cheeky wink. Daniel went bright red with embarrassment. “I mean it's not like I haven’t seen it already” Lexi joked. Daniel took a deep breath and pulled his jeans to the ground and then stepped out of them. His dick instantly got hard and it was big, very big. “Wow nice big boy come sit next to me” said Lexi patting the bed next to her. Daniel sat next to her and she slipped her hand around his waist.

“You're so cute when you're nervous” Lexi giggled. She started kissing his neck “so do you want to have some fun?” she asked.
“What do you have in mind?” replied Daniel.
“Well I did bring my bag of tricks with me” said Lexi with a smirk and glancing at her backpack that she had put on the floor. “What's in the bag?” asked Daniel. Lexi laughed
“Haha so you're intrigued” she pushed him down onto the bed and pulled his shirt over his face so he couldn’t see. She then reached into her bag, pulled out some handcuffs then got on top of him and straddled his chest. “Put your hands up, Slave” Lexi ordered.
“Ok replied Daniel. Lexi slapped him hard on the chest.
“You mean yes mistress” Lexi said in a sharp tone.
“Oww sorry yes mistress” said Daniel putting his hands up and Lexi handcuffed him to the bed. She got off him while giving his cock a little lick and she watched him squirm with enjoyment. Lexi took out her phone and took some quick pictures a little something to enjoy later she thought. “Such a cute little slave you are so many ideas of how I can tease you” Lexi said jokingly. She looked at his dick it was fully erect and so big, probably 7.5 or 8 inches she thought. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked from the base to the tip, and Daniel squirmed in pure enjoyment. She licked the head of his dick and she could hear some quiet muffled moans coming from underneath his shirt he was clearly in ecstasy. She then put her full mouth on his dick and started to suck his dick it wasn't long before he blew his load right into her mouth. Daniel was panting he was in sexual heaven. “Did you enjoy that slave?” Lexi asked while pulling the shirt down from covering his face. “Oh yes mistress it was amazing thank you” he replied. Lexi Smiled “i'm glad now it’s time for you to pleasure me” she said.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: