View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #3
risks

Thanks for the great respone to the first chapter so here is chapter 2 im currently writting number 3 every response is greatly appriciated

Chapter 2

Lexi turned off her pc brushed her teeth threw her clothes across the room she looked in the mirror admiring her naked body she was slim and had very nice boobs a good handful she turned around looked at her butt gave it a little wiggle turned the light off and hopped into bed. She then turned on her phone and went to the photos section, the was 3 pictures of him with his dick fully out and she slowly took her hand and started to rub herself. She took her duvet and bit into it to stop herself from moaning so loud that Jess would hear her next door. She had no idea what was going to happen next but she knew it was going to be fun. Subboy18 had no idea what was going to happen and this thought made her very happy. She bit into the duvet even more as she had the biggest orgasm she had had in awhile.

Lexi walked into the kitchen Jess was there and so was Mark. “Hey Mark you got a lesson today?” Lexi asked.
“Yeah i've got to leave in like an hour why? He asked.
“Well I've got to pick some stuff up from the student shop and I thought I may as well walk with someone so I have someone to talk to” she said. This was not the real reason she knew that Mark did art and Subboy18 had told her he did art in one of their chat sessions so if she walked with Mark she might have a chance of seeing him.”Sure no problem be ready in like 40 minutes” said Mark. Lexi quickly grabbed a cereal bar out of the cupboard
“Okayyy see you in a bit” She quickly ran out of the kitchen and to her room she needed to look good but not too good to raise suspicion with Mark. Lexi did her makeup but on some tight fitting skinny jeans that made her butt look great and a cute paramore shirt. Lexi and Mark walked all the way to the student shop Mark said “alright see ya later Lexi” and he walked off towards his lesson. Lexi waved to him and walked into the student shop. She hadn’t seen Subboy18 well at least she could get some snacks to help her feel better. She picked up a small bar of chocolate, looked at it then put it down and picked up the big bar. She walked over to the fridge and picked up a can of Dr Pepper turned to walk towards the counter and there he was walking through the doors to come into the student shop.

Fuck FUCK FUCKKKK thats him. Ok she had a plan she needed to check if he was wearing underwear if he wasn’t then it was 100% him. She lightly bumped into him and dropped the chocolate bar so that it slid in front of him. “Oh hey sorry could you pass me that please” she said letting out a light giggle to make it seem like she was clumsy. “Sure” he said he then bent over to pick it up. Lexi leaned back and his shirt rid up a small bit she could see a small bit of his back and the top of his jeans and it really looked like he wasn’t wearing underwear. Fuck it she said in her head lets do this! He turned around and handed her the chocolate “here you go” he said with a light smile on his face.
“Oh thank you Subboy” she said his face went white yes this was definitely him.
“Sun-Sun Girl is that you” he said looking slightly terrified.
“Yes it’s me give me your number” she took out her phone and handed it to him. He took it his hands slightly shaking. He handed it back to her “hey erm i've got lessons soon i've got to go” he said and he quickly ran to the counter and paid for the bottle of water he had picked up and left. Lexi looked at her phone, the number was there and a name Daniel …

Lexi was lying on her bed she heard the flat door open she shouted “MARK” he replied shouting back “Yeah”
“Just checking who it is she shouted back” She grabbed her phone and texted Daniel. Hey are you okay to chat right now she messaged him. 1 minute later he replied with yes. She hit the ring button and she could feel her heart speeding up. She was excited and scared at the same time. “Hello” he answered timidly.
“Hey” she replied, trying to sound cool.
“So how did you find out it was me?” he asked.
“Well i looked out my window last night and I saw a naked guy walking to the bathroom and then when we were in the student shop you weren't wearing underwear sooooooo”
“Wait what you can see in my room!” Lexi walked over to her window so she could see him looking out and she waved to him. He looked back gobsmacked “so ermm what happens now then” he asked.
“Well did you enjoy being my sub” she asked.
“Of course” he replied.
“Well then i think it's obvious what we do next” she said with a little giggle. “What's your floor flat and room number?” she asked.
“Floor 3 flat 2 room 3” he replied.
“Okay I shall be over in a hour just going to have a snack first”
“Sure oh what's your name by the way”
“Well its Lexi but you won’t be calling me that much anyway see you laterrrr” and she hung up before he could reply. Today is going to be fun, she thought.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: