Thread: Punishing Azzy
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 09:15 AM   #30
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
Hot reports, Azzy!!! I wouldn't survive 20 minutes with such a big dildo all the way in my ass. Amazing that you endured that! And a tack bra with so many sports bras on top, pressing the tacks so deeply into your tits? Fuck, I could never

I know your Dom wanted you to use capital S when you adress him as "Sir", is he okay with you typing out "Dom" as "dom" in your posts or is your body about to suffer another punishment? I've seen you use uppercase D for that word sometimes, so there must be a part of you that has been taught to do that. Because I would obviously hate for him to have a reason to put you through something painful again. No I definitely wouldn't enjoy reading about that

But ultimately, your Dom must be very proud to have such a playful, brave little slut.
Quite honestly, I don’t know if my Dom has even read any of my reports here.
He really only prefers I use Sir, or Master with proper punctuation when I am talking to him, and has never corrected me publicly when talking about him…
I don’t think I’m going to ask… lol

He does rather enjoy me being obedient, and rewarding me for such. However just between you and me, I think he enjoys punishing me much more.
Although he won’t admit it.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote