Thread: Punishing Azzy
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 07:14 AM   #28
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default It’s been a while

Hey there friends and fans of Azzy… I’ve been gone a while (real life shit)

But I have had a few punishments since returning that I haven’t yet posted about.

I asked my dom what I should have for lunch the other day the two choices were grilled cheese or Mac and cheese, he told me to make the grilled cheese.
When I went to get the bread I realized it was moldy. Without thinking I made the Mac and cheese instead. When dom asked me later how lunch was I told him the bread was moldy so I made the other meal instead he was angry I did not inform him of the change.
I was forced to put ice cubes down my bra and wait for them to completely melt, then had to stand in my cold wet bra and panties in an ice cold shower for 2 minutes. I was then allowed to shower normally (after removing my clothing) and then the last 2 minutes had to turn it to ice cold again.

The other thing was, twice now I was made to give out my Bluetooth vibe link. Even though I am in denial I was to post making it sound like I wanted orgasms (forced of course)

Both times I had numerous forced orgasms so much so my clit swelled and towards the end the orgasms were intense even painful.

As my dom has said, sluts should not receive orgasms as a reward. Orgasms are used for punishment. Denial is my reward

I’ll keep y’all posted what other trouble my sassy mouth gets me in
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post: