View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:42 PM   #54
Conor_1703

[QUOTE=Jaro;3598785]Please also try and tell us why you made each choice

Would you rather ...

[*]... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked.

Penis sucked while being fingered 😍 I love anal
[*]... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

Pie 100 percent because i know what is in the pie
[*]... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

Suck somebody's toes, really need to find a play partner into this someday, major fetish
[*]... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

Naked snow angle, love the risk of being caught and being naked outside
[*]... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

Doesnt bother me
[*]... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

100 percent strip poker
[*]... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

Both
[*]... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

Large dildo, plus extras
[*]... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Kinky sexual time with 12 people at the same time every month 😉😝
[*]... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Asshole tattoo, would have something funny like a spaceship being sucked into it.

Likes: anal, cbt, cumplay, humiliation, diapers, piss play, wax/ice, impact play, hidden public

Limits, family and friends, blood, scat, perminant, social suicide
Conor_1703 is offline   Reply With Quote