View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 08:27 AM   #51
-Selene-

Would you rather ...

1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
The difference between these options is really small. Generally I'd do both, and if I need to decide I just pick the second variant.

2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
Wasting food is sth. I like to avoid. The pie should be still eatable, but the messy mix might not depending on incredients.

3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
Both are fine. Since I'm primarily submissive, I'd suck them myself, although if the feet wouldn't be clean this would be very revolting.

4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
I hate small talk or shallow conversations what is really likely to happen with vague acquaintances in the sauna. So I'd rather choose making the snow angel to avoid that.

5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
Bottom.

6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Knowing my friends, that would be a girls only sauna session and that's okay.

7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
Masturbating.
I had bought a cheap magic wand copycat product and it did work poorly. Talking to customer service of the responsible producer while live demonstrating the toy's poor performance would be fun. Although in reality, I'd never do either of these.

8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
I'd buy a dildo in a sex shop, because I already did it. Okay it wasn't large, but that doesn't make much difference.

9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
Both options are too much for me. I'd go for the first because I'd be done with it quickly.

10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Clit pierced. Actually, I've been thinking about it for a while.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote