Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 06:20 AM   #26
WhiteKitten1

Drink

For pain receivers:[*]Do you have male or female genitalia? Female[*]Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes I do like it a lot. Pain is a huge turn on for me, though it cant go into extreme. I would say maximum 7/10[*]What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
I love my pussy being spanked, whipped, I like to put pegs on my pussy and my clit, also on my nipples. I like my tits being squeezed hard and spanked too. [*]What do you like about it?
The feeling of being submissive and suffering the pain for the master is a massive turn on for me. [*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
I use both of my vibrators for masturbating, When I need to punish my pussy, I put both of them inside and it stretches my pussy real wide that it hurts a bit. I especially love using pegs both on my pussy and m tits. I also use rope and tape. [*]Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Unfortunately only online so far[*]Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Pegs on my nipples. They leave a mark every time I put them on but the mark is gone in few minutes. I dont like anything permanent. The maximum was when I left them on too long and I could still see the marks after few hours. [*]What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
It was on my pussy, when submitting to an online dom, had to give myself too many hard spanks by a ruler and my clit being clamped by a peg. Didnt enjoy it too much by the end and stopped. Though Im happy to move my limits, but cant go into extremes. [*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
as mentioned above.[*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Start slowly and explore your likes. dont do anything that might hurt yourself[/LIST]
I very much enjoyed answering these questions.
If anyone want to give me more questions like this, I will be happy to answer.
F 28, sub
WhiteKitten1 is offline   Reply With Quote