Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:37 PM   #20
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Do you have male or female genitalia? A wingwang and some clickyclackers
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes. More than I should.
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Mostly slapping/impact, I don't really like the feeling of snapping rubberbands.
What do you like about it? The submissive feeling of letting somebody else do whatever they want to my body - or making me do whatever they want. I also just get off on being in pain :P
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I like wooden spoons, metal spoons (heating them up or freezing them as well,) rubber bands (for wrapping around the genitals, not snapping,) a sock with a baseball in it, and shoelaces.
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Yes, but not as extreme as tasks/dares I have received online.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yes. I had to jerk off with the scrubby side of a sponge once and the head of my penis began to bleed. It left a scar for at least a week. Also, fingernail marks.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Have you ever gone too far? How so? Probably from the baseball in a sock dare I received on here. I had to swing it into my balls 20 times, and it hurt ridiculously bad. I still enjoyed it I've never gone too far.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? For people with dickes n ballses - Try (1) Snapping a rubber band on your balls, (2) Slapping your balls, (3) Squeezing your cock at the base as hard as you can for 60 seconds, (4) Slapping your flaccid member onto a hard surface like a tile/granite counter - If you don't enjoy any of those in any way, you likely won't enjoy any genital torture.