Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #16
BellaS

Do you have male or female genitalia? Female
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? A little bit if it's light pain, though I have a low pain tolerance and don't like too much pain
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Pinching, clamping, pulling, biting, ice
What do you like about it? I'm not sure. It just turns me on and makes me really wet
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I don't have any toys. I use clothespegs and ice sometimes
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? I've been spanked by someone on my ass once
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Some red marks but they don't last long
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I've had pegs on for a long amount of time. I didn't like it and it made my clit especially sore
Have you ever gone too far? How so? Nope

OWNED

Likes - TPE, light pain, messy, tit play/torture, humiliation, body writing, pussy insertions, ice, aftercare

Dislikes - Harsh pain, anal, scat/piss

Limits - family, friends, public, illegal, dangerous, permanent, social suicide
BellaS is offline   Reply With Quote