View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 07:38 AM   #30
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockeddoor83 View Post
This one should be fun

After you’ve read this - take your panties off and push them into your pussy. Leave a little bit poking out for safe removal later. Get ready for your run and off you go. It must be at least 20 mins long. When you come home you may play with your asshole only. Do not touch your clit.

Remove panties from your pussy and put them back on. Go about the rest of your day.

If you need to shower do...put on the used panties after.
X
Oh gosh *blushes* if I get out for a run in the snow today I’ll do this! If not I will follow it for my indoor workout. Putting them back on after I’m sure will feel super humiliating

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Modify the chair you work from. Ideally you'd add a suctioncup dildo to it, so that when you sit you're impaled on it, and it's inside you while you work. If that won't work then perhaps tape a vibrator to it so it's in contact with you when you sit. Leave it on low while you work.

I think you should also set a fair but strict time limit for any task you complete for work. If you finish early then you should reward yourself by edging for remaining time. If you go over then you should be punished. Apply a peg to each nipple and kneel in the corner for the amount of time you went over.

I don’t have a dildo....and because someone is here I don’t want to tape my vibe to my chair.... I instead slid my vibe down the front of my panties so it is resting against but not in my needy hole *blushes* it’s making me feel so much more needy especially when I keep looking at my tack inserts *BLUSHES*

Most of my work today isn’t stuff I can really set time limits for. But I will keep it in mind for the future

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote