View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:26 PM   #1
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet Question about getDare's search box

I got two questions for you, getDare people. When searching through the getDare's forums:
  1. Is it possible to look for a complex keyword that is built in such a way that it requires all terms included? Such as "Magnetic AND control". The default is searching for "Magnetic OR control" which always turns out lots of garbage.
  2. Assuming such an answer to be yes, is it possible to include common terms in the search? Such terms will no longer be common, if they are required to be present at the same time as another term, specially if it is not common. Such as "Magnetic AND kik"
  3. It would also be nice if there was a form to avoid the operators altogether and sear for an exact phrase in the title or all the post, just like there is in usernames. For example: "Magnetic in control".
Thank you for your thoughtful replies.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote