View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 03:45 PM   #9
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
This will be a little hard to manage. But you could give up your control and decisions. Let hubby control everything. What you wear. What you eat. If you get to use furniture. When you get to use bathroom. Anything that you would need a decision to do. You ask your hubby to make that decision for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
As you might expect I suggest not sitting on a toilet seat
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post

Control of clothing/ wearing clothes at home
Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
I'm thinking maybe instead of that, adding in a bit of aralius' idea, needing permission to orgasm but to give up being allowed to ask for permission.

Other idea:

Give up regular entertainment of tv and music. When at home, must either leave the room or sit facing a corner when husband watches tv. Or blindfolded with ear plugs or something and sits next to husband while he watches tv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
combo of above:

- no orgasms unless hubby initiates and causes yours - that mean no begging for relief either; but of course, that does not stop him from cumming

- no panties (except during period) & bra (unless your breast size requires you wear one)
So my husband has decided that for Lent I will be giving up all control. Mainly following Aralius's post but also including the other posts too as they can be included in the overall giving up control theme.

He is also including the ones where I can't sit on the toilet seat and I will give up tv and music. No orgasms without permission and I am not allowed to ask for permission.

More rules can be added at any time between now and 9th April.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post: