Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:42 AM   #14
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Thank you for writing this story/diary. I like it a lot. Yet somehow you've made me feel sort of bad. I mean, I kinda want you to have some relief soon (orgasm)
Being in denial make me work for my reward harder, instead of taking it for granted, and somehow I feel like a child waiting for a long wanted present, I really like the anticipation because is so intense. Even though my cunt is disgustingly wet by now

So, please don't feel bad for me - I don't want an orgasm since it helps me to become a better pet.

Day 36 / 4
Day 37 / 5

Well, nothing much happened the last two days, so I decided to write down a usual day.

I still wake up few times during the night because I still tend to take my normal sleeping position but the belt is hardly bothering my morning routine - I'm surprised how quick I adapted to this. I get up, go to toilet and take a shower afterwards. Then I, do my hair, eat breakfast and start to get dressed. When Mistress picks me up I just have to pull down my pants and underwear, she removes the belt and put the lock back on my septate hymen - the rule is that I'm either belted or locked.
I kinda like the lock, even it's almost hiding in my pubes, but the pulling sensation at my cunt is a constant reminder that I'm owned - that's something I miss in the belt
Also she rubs my cunt and clit a few times so the pad will be damp when we're at school.

School is a usual, but it's getting hard to concentrate sometimes and I have to check my spelling much more often - if you find a spelling mistake: please, please tell me. Master said that just because I'm a dumb pet, I doesn't have to make it hard to read for others and will get one spank for each mistake I make. Same he'll do with my homework.
If I need to pee I have to wait till the breaks between class so Mistress and I can go to the least frequented toilets since we don't want rumours to start if someone sees us going in cabin together.

In the afternoon we go to my home and I undress in the vestibule.
We then have a snack for lunch and start our homework before I begin with the housework. Since Mistress don't have to supervise me any more she can go shopping or go to her home.

When Master comes home I await him at the door, like a good pet or slave should: on my knees, legs apart and head down. I like this position because it's humble and when Master tell me that I did a good job I'm very proud. Mostly we have dinner then and Mistress steps by for few hours.

Normally they give me task to amuse them, like dancing, edging or something other, or they just use me to show me that I'm nothing more than a pet. But since I'm in "no touch" and have to get used to the belt I can't edge or perform any sexual tasks. I still don't know which is worse: edging without relief or no touching at all.

On Monday (36 /4) I had to start the task "SoloM35" gave me a week ago for punishment - doing 20 enemas, but not more than one per day, and keep each 20 minutes. Because I think having an enema every day isn't healthy I decided to take at least 3 days break between each.

Master took 1 litre lukewarm milk, poured it in a bowl and filled the 500ml-syringe with it.
The first one went down with ease, like usual. The second one needs a bit more force in the end, but I can manage it without letting it spill. I took one litre few times already, but mostly let it go after 10 minutes. The longest I had one before was 15 minutes and it was challenging since the pressure builds up slowly but growing stronger the longer it takes. So the last 2 minutes were really hard.
But I didn't want to disappoint my owners, also I didn't want that disgusting enema dripping in my belt, so I put some effort in it. In the end I was clenching my hands into fists but I managed.
Master removed the belt and I plunged on the toilet, I was moaning in relief as it rushed out of me.

Afterwards I took a shower with Master and as he put his soapy cock between my legs I grind myself on it till my cunt was all soapy and washed, then he dried me and put me back in my belt.

On Tuesday (37 / 5) Mistress and me got a test back we had written last Thursday - Mistress got 71%, I only 53% because I absolutely couldn't concentrate. According to the rules that every grade below 75% is a disgrace and result in a paddling for every missing percent to 100. Same for Mistress, but I'm the one getting paddled because I didn't help her studying enough. So, after I got washed and dried, Mistress paddled me 76 times before putting me back in my belt.

And for today (38 / 6):
Master told me to think about how my body and mind may have changed during the denial since now, thereby I'm just sitting here (and resist the urge touch my nipples), with my legs spread and slowly staining the towel under me. So I can give a proper reoprt tomorrow.

Please, keep in mind that my writings are like snapshots of something that was worth reporting. At the moment I'm just in training of wearing the belt and not touching myself. So it could be happen that I don't write for one or two days. What should I write if nothing happend? "I'm horny"? You can bet I am

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: