Thread: Non-Fiction: Girlfriends sisters
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #8
dwedgie

I got to the kitchen and wash up, I hear giggling and chat but can not make words out from the lounge, what are they planning, I was to find out soon.
As I walked into the lounge , I noticed the girls are sitting in a triangle formation facing each other. In the middle of them is a spinning arrow.
" good of you to join us " says Jenny, " now on your hands and knees and crawl over to the centre here " she says point to the spinning arrow.
I obey, once I am there Lorraine says " you will spin the arrow, whoever it points at , you will have to pleasure with you tongue for 1 minute, then respin and continue"
Charlene now comments " make it count, the first of us to cum chooses your next punishment. "
As I take it in I try to ask for a drink first , but my gag stops me. Charlene removes Lorraine's thong from me . " what was that sissy" she asks.
" can I have a drink please " I ask, jenny replies," no , you'll get a drink when we are wet, now spin" she says slapping my right bum cheek.
I wince and spin the arrow , it stops pointing to Charlene , I crawl towards her as she pulled up her skirt exposing her perfectly bald pussy, as I start licking she pushes onto my face, " keep on licking " she says , suddenly I hear a buzz and crack , feel a sharp pain across my bum , looking round I see Lorraine with a riding crop in her hand. " just so you know when times up " she says. " now spin again " I spin again , this time it points to jenny, as I crawl over I notice she is nicely trimmed with a landing strip , as normal. Again crack , buzz, spin after 10 spins , Charlene has had 5 minutes , and is wet, jenny 3 and is also wet, Lorraine just 2 and not getting there yet.
Spin jenny, spin Lorraine, Lorraine ( now getting wet) spin Charlene ( groaning now) spin jenny , spin Charlene , suddenly she grabs the back of my head and screams , she has cum, my next punishment is in her hands. .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: