Thread: The pool
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 09:49 AM   #2
blackmamba

Decided to post the part so i hope you enjoy!

He woke the next day to the sound of his alarm. He turned it off and sat up in his bed. Him and his sister both got ready and they went to go eat breakfast.
"So what do you two want to do today then?" asked their mum
"I thought id use my spa ticket and do that" said Chris' sister
"Ooh that's a good idea, ill come with you. Chris do you want to come aswell?"
"Umm I'm alright Mum, not feeling it today" he replied "I might just go back don to the pool and chill again"
"Okay that sounds like a good plan, the spa will take most of the day so youll have to eat lunch by yourself"
"Thats fine im sure ill be okay"
"Alright then, meet us back at the rooms at 4?"
"Yeah see you later"

Olivia and her mum left to go to the spa leaving Chris alone for the majority of the day. It as only half 8 in the morning which left home 7 and a half hours to do what ever he wanted. Alone at the table he helped himself to a final bowl of cereal before going back to his room to get changed. He walked down the corridor scrolling through his messages from his mates back at home. He turned the corner and bumped into something making him drop his phone. As he looked up to see what he had walked into a girl began to apologies. She could speak English very well but had a European accent. She was on her way down to the pool, wearing a white bikini.
"Im so sorry that was my fault i wasn't looking where i was going." said Chris who had begun to get a slight hard on.
"No no no it was me i couldn't see over all my stuff" replied the girl pointing to her belongings all over the floor.
"As long as youre not hurt or anything its okay" said Chris. They both knelt down and started to pick up her stuff. Chris handed her a towel and book.
"My names Maisie" said the girl
"Hi I'm Chris"
They stood awkwardly for a while before Chris continued to his room.
"Oh err you dropped this" she said handing him back his phone. They smiled and went back to hat they were doing.

Once back in his room Chris was feeling extremely horny. Maisie was beautiful with long tanned legs and beautiful breasts. She had long blonde hair and an extremely pretty face. Thinking about her reminded Chris about the website from last night and he swiftly searched it up again. To his disappointment he had only received two dares. They both involved the pool so he decided he would be able to do them both today.

The first dare he was given was simple. All he had to do was go in the pool and take off his trunks, letting them float to the surface. Then wait 10 seconds before putting them back on.

The second was to get a boner whilst on the sun bed and to make sure its clearly visible. Then without covering pretend to be asleep and stay like that until your boner goes.

Chris liked the ideas of these dares and got ready as quickly as possible. He rushed down to the pool and found the first sunbed he could. All the ones around the edge of the pool had already been taken, so he had to chose one a few rows back. This however would help him in his second dare, as he was less visible to others. He updated his post to let people know he was about to do the first dares and then headed for the pool. He jumped in and the cold water surrounded him. He began to swim up and down the pool, trying to find a suitable place to do the first dare. The far corner was a lot quieter as there were no sunbeds, so Chris waited for the few people to swim away before getting in position. He span around to make sure he was alone before pulling off his swimming trunks. He let go of them and they floated towards the surface. He counted to 10 in his head as he stood there exposed to the world. Time went slowly but he eventually made it without any one coming close to him. He put his trunks back on and swam around for a bit more.

He was now extremely horny, even more so than before, he decided to complete the second dare straight after the first, as he had a boner and it wasn't going anywhere. he dried himself off and then put his headphones in so he couldn't hear anyone walking by. He rearranged his dick so that it stuck almost straight up. This made him extremely worried that people would realise but he remembered he was in a completely new country, and the chances of seeing someone he recognised was almost impossible. This relaxed him a little and he continued with his dare. His erection stayed for at least 30 minutes as he was extremely aroused from his previous dare. As he was lying there he felt a hand on his shoulder. All life suddenly left his body as he looked down to see his erection was still there. He slowly looked over his shoulder to see Maisie stood there with her mouth wide open.

This is only half of the second part. I aim to finish the rest later today!

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post: