View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #1
1Naughty69

Eye please help punish me

1. I have slacked off on my house hold duties and now my house (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and living room) are in shambles. Please provide punishment to be completed as I clean each room. (Can be different in each room if you wish)

2. I have chosen to not put clothes away after washing and drying them. Please prescribe painful punishment to complete during the time I am folding, hanging, and putting away my clothes and house hold towels.

3. I have 2-4 dares that I never started or finished because family issues came up and I never informed those that prescribed them to me (sorry Sirs). Please how should I be punished for incompletion with out notification of situation?

All punishments need to be within my limits. Please
medical forceps, office binder clips, clothes pins, wooden spoon, rubber cords, hangers, butt plug, Vicks, icy hot, house hold items, enama bag, Ben wa balls, ginger root, breast pump, make shift “wooden pony”, belt

Test results. http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4485296
1Naughty69 is offline   Reply With Quote