Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 07:43 PM   #6
Kevb6240

That makes sense and I'm glad your enjoying it so far I know its a bit slow to start but it makes the people seem more believable

Chapter three

Emma began to blush ever so slightly but with her pale complection it was easy to see the red stripe emerging across her face "when it's just me and Sarah, we spend most of our time gossiping"

"what about when it's not just you and Sarah?" I asked but was interrupted my Mike.
"wait gossiping about what! Does she talk about me?"
I could hear the panic in Mike's voice. I had been his best friend for as long as I could remember, that wasn't curiosity or excitement it was sheer panic.

I looked over at Emma and the cute innocent smile was gone.
The room went silent to hear her response "my lips are sealed what happens at a sleepover stays at a sleepover."
A sigh of relief came from Mike, this makes no sense he was the one asking, why is he relieved.
Mike turned to me "sorry Tom, what was your question?" as if that whole outburst hadn't just happened.

It took me a second to remember "oh yeah what do you do when it's not just you and Sarah?"
A grin re-emerge on Emma's face "oh we have to play truth or dare when chloe is around"
And there it was again the feeling I'd never had around Emma before.

"well this is definitely a story we need to hear" Mike said as if reading my mind.
With that Emma took a big yawn and stretch leaning back. Her chest pushed out as I made out the faint hint of breasts, well not breasts but definitely mounds where her tits should be. As she reached up her top began to rise too. My Hart rate raced as the pale flesh I craved came into sight. As her top rose so did my dick, higher and harder until her bellybutton was about to be revealed, my mouth almost watering at the thought. Then catastrophe her arms came down as she climb of the bed.
"nope..." she replied "what happens at sleepovers, stay at sleepovers."

Mike seemed content with this but as I watched he'd ass walk away I made the second mistake, as the words left my mouth "I dare you to tell us"
A moments silence as Emma slowly turned around "does that mean where playing?"
Mike and I glanced over at each over as Emma sat crossed legged on the pullout mattress.
I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass, I lowerd myself to the floor leaning on the bed "I'm game"
"Mike?" Emma asked
"I'll just watch"
But Emma was not leaving it like that "nope... This isn't a spectater sport, we all play or we don't play"
"why?" Mike asked
But I wasn't going to let him ruin my fun "come on Mike, what else is there to do?"
"OK sure" he replied and compleated the triangle. "OK go on then, I dare you to tell us the juicy dares you've all done in the past"
Emma did even entertain the idea tho "nope that's a truth nor a dare and if your going first then you have to start by asking truth or dare?"
Mike huffed "OK Emma truth or dare?"
It had been a very long time since I heard someone call em's Emma to her face and it was clear she didn't like it.

"dare... And you can't dare me to answer a question as that a truth"
Mike thought for a second "I dare you to choose truth next time your asked"
Emma looked so disappointed "lame but fine, tom... " her eyes darted straight to me "Truth ot dare?"
Scared of what was going through her mind I chose "Truth"
Emma gave half a smile "have you masterbated thinking about someone in our group?"
I suddenly wish I had chosen dare. I took a deep breath, considering if I should lie and as my mouth open Mike spoke "yes he has, to chloe"
He was dead right but that's not the point, as I looked over to him. He continued "sorry Tom you have eyes and your 16, there isn't a single teenage boy at our school that hasn't"
"is he right Tom?" Emma asked with a knowing grin.

"I don't know about everyone else but yes I have thought about chloe" I don't know why but talking to Emma about this was getting me as excited as Emma's new pj's
"OK..." she said in a soft tone "and no more answering other people's questions!" she said in a less than nice tone "OK Tom your go"
"OK can I ask whoever I want?"
"of course"

I knew I should ask Mike as he's the only person who hasn't been asked but that wasn't going to happen "em's truth or dare"
"I have to pick truth remember"
But I had completely forgotten and had no idea what to ask. But luckily a good question was already there "em's have you ever had sexual thoughts about someone in our group?"
To my surprise she was quick to answer "oh god yeah!"

Last edited by Kevb6240; 01-11-2021 at 07:50 PM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: