Thread: First Scat Dare
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #23
SissySami

So, I tried the dare a few days ago, I had just peed before I saw the dare, so could only get a minimal amount of pee into the mix, which maybe made the condom less prone to burst. I struggled with making the knots as well, best option is to spin the condom until wanted length and then tie the knot. I rolled a 6 and 4 for 5 minutes, but nothing happened, the condom survived!

That's why I tried it again yesterday, but again there was a problem, as much as I've wanted to, I could not get myself to poo. Pee was no problem however, so I filled a good 10th of the condom with pee, and since I was horny I also came inside the condom. Since I couldn't poo I decided to put the condom in the freezer until next morning. Obviously this morning the shit was ready to come out, so I topped of the condom with the brown goods and tied the first knot. Now for the roll, 6 3 5 3 5 6 1 2 4 4. So starting off with 1/8th of a condom (which was very filled already with cum, piss and shit, more so than previous time) I had to gently chew on it for 10 minutes. Since I had to chew roughly last time, and nothing happened I was quite sure nothing would happen. But the condom was filled a lot more than last time, and even keeping it in my mouth was pretty difficult.

Saliva was soon running out of my mouth, having nowhere else to go. Since I rolled 2x 5 minutes of chewing, I decided to split it into two shifts, with a 30 sec pause in between. Right before the pause though, I sensed a different taste in my mouth, could it be... After 5 minutes I took the condom out and spotted a very small puncture from which the liquid was oosing out ever so slightly. Ah well, might as well get on with it, could be worse I thought. And right I was... Only 20 seconds after I put it back into my mouth the condom exploded. Damn I've never experienced something like that, my mouth was filled with the very bitter liquid and I couldn't do anything else than spit everything into the toilet bowl, leaving my mouth with the remaining shittymix sticking to the inside of my mouth. Obediently I first stroked myself to completion before I rinsed my mouth with water. What an experience!

At first I was saying I'll never do shit like that again, but as I'm typing this I'm already getting hard just at the thought that this could be happening to me again... So maybe to be continued!

Curious: forced bi, online exposure

Dislikes: scat/pee, public humiliation, blackmail

Limits: family, friends, illegal, permanent
SissySami is offline   Reply With Quote