View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5: Production meeting

Claire, the producer from the audition round was finalising the teams for each episode, along with the other producers and the hosts of the show, Caroline and Gemma. 2 female host was un-common on tv, but the shows creators figured it would help with the humiliation factor, especially for the boys.

Both hosts where in early 30's, both very slim and loved showing off their bodies. Caroline more than Gemma, she has often been photographed on holiday sunbathing topless, Gemma refuses to, not for embarrassment reasons, or because she is a celebrity, but because she is much bigger than Caroline. Her 36DD's over shadow Caroline's 32C's, although Caroline is so slim no one would ever complain they were small. Both ladies are single, and plan to make sure they use their sexuality during the show, especially to embarrass the lads.

Gemma in private is Bi-sexual, her public persona is straight, not because of any public opinion, but because its never really come up, she has always dated actors and singers who where male. She'd had a few flings with women, but nothing serious. Caroline had just split up with her boyfriend, she didn't want to get into anything else straight away, but wanted to show the world that she was not affected by him, and that she was as hot as she ever was.

For the show, both women agreed that their outfits should be revealing, to ease the women, to make it feel like at any time they could be as exposed as the contestants, but that would never happen. They both had a range of dresses lined up which showed plenty of cleavage, and Caroline would also have some shorts and tops as that's what she liked, Gemma would have some tight jeans and vest tops, which would show off her body, especially her ass.

The producers of the show had agreed to try and mix the contestants up as best they could, but insisted on it being matching, so teams with 2 girls and 2 boys would play 2 girls and 2 boys. There would be a few episodes where there are 3 girls and 1 boy on each team, and vice versa. Caroline and Gemma also had some say on who went in which show.

"Can we start with my favourite team, Jennifer, Sasha, James and what was Neil. Neil is no longer available to play, he didn't pass our screening to get into the show. They have come up with a replacement, Leah, which puts them into a 3+1 show. I have explained to james how he will be 1 of only 2 males on the show that week, and the girls told me he is ok with it."

Leah was a friend of Jennifer's, only 19 years old, someone she works with and someone they thought about asking before they invited Neil. She was cute, small, only around 5ft4, average size, not slim but not chubby. She did have amazing breasts for someone of her size, 34E, and she always had back problems because they were so big and had been since she was 16. She had considered having a reduction, which she had told Jennifer and James at the Christmas party, but James convinced her it was a bad idea. At the party she spent a lot of time talking to James, and unknown to Jennifer, she had a massive crush on him.

"So looking at the 3 girl teams, I think they would be a good match with...."Claire paused as she found the file she was looking for "...Tanya, Laura, Toni and Mo. None of them look like each other, a good spread of body types, 2 very different males, some fantastic boobs and in the auditions, none of them said no to anything."

The group looked over the folders, mostly agreeing and nodding. Tanya was the first file, 21 years old and the shortest of all competitors at 4ft11, average size, not overly toned or slim, but she was a dancer so kept the weight off everywhere except her bum. Very attractive with brown hair, openly bi-sexual and a big supporter of LGBT rights, currently in a non-sexual relationship with Mo, who she is his slave.

Mo, 22 years old and as above, is Tanya's master. Its all none sexual between them, but he wishes otherwise, which is something he told the producers, in the hope they could help. He was also open about the rest of his life, where he cross-dresses all the time, he owns no male underwear, only wears bra's and panties, and when he is at home, he also wears dresses.

"Erm, just on Mo, is this a typing error?" Caroline asked moving the file in front of Claire.

"No Caz, that is actuate. 3 inches, and that is erect." Claire said, seeing how shocked Caroline looked, "We had fun with him on his audition day. He played 'what's up your bum' which involved him tied up, bent over a table, and using his ass only, he had to guess what was up his bum, dildo's, strap-ons, real penis, banana, things like that. He was pretty good, he really enjoyed the strap on, that's where we updated his file after we measured him."

"OH MY GOD, did you touch it?" Gemma asked

"Who cares, I kind of want to see it!" Caroline replied

"No ladies, I didn't touch it, Laura, the next file, she did, she's a nurse, she, erm, handled it with care shall we say, and she couldn't improve the size. Then she measured it." Claire remarked "and trust me ladies, the games i have in mind, for the 3 girl teams, the guys will end up naked at some point."

Laura is the oldest of the team, a nurse who was married, but her husband had no interest in joining in with this show, he wouldn't even be attending the filming. 5ft6, 36EE and quite chubby. She was pretty much the leader of the group during auditions, encouraging the others to do everything. He profile listed her as being in an open marriage, saying that her husband was gay, but they stayed married as they have 2 children and his family are heavily religious.

"She does realise she could be on TV doing some sexual acts depending on the games we give there group?" one male producer asked, "her husbands family are very religious and wouldn't approve of him being gay, but they would be ok with this? It'll make great TV but she must be mad"

"To be fair, anyone who agreed to come on this show must be mad, I've seen the list of possible games!" Gemma said, returning to the files.

The final file was Toni, a 20 year of female, who at 5ft2 added to the small team, she was also the slimmest, bordering skinny, she turned up without a bra on for the audition, at 32A no real need for a bra, but it did mean she was exposed and topless almost straight away. She was a massive fan of tattoos, she had 2 complete sleeves, which in her photo made it look like she had a long sleeve top under her vest. He Hair was shoulder length, and her file listed the colour as unknown.

"Claire, what colour is unknown?"

"Last time i spoke to her it was blonde with pink at the ends Caz, but she said she might be going fully pink or fully purple, i guess we'll find out on filming day won't we."

"She is incredibly cute though what ever her hair colour is, isn't she Gem?"

"Ye, I guess so." Gemma replied nervously while changing the subject, "I'm happy with these teams, should be fun."

"Ye, especially if we get to compare a 3in penis and an 8in penis!" Caroline grinned.

"Erm, read James's file again Caz, his girlfriend is on his team! She is taller than you and quite scary, over 6ft with her heels on!"

"Claire, its called no limits, I could put his cock in my mouth and as long as it is part of a game, well, they signed the contracts didn't they?"

"I guess" Claire said, "So unless we have any objections, i think we should get these guys in next week, Thursday, we have 2 episodes we are filming that day, first up is the only 4 girls game, so will extra humiliating for the lads, especially as they will all share 1 waiting room and cleaning room."

"You going to get the girls to wait around for the afternoon show too?" one of the male producers asked.

"I don't see why not, we may have to feed them extra food, but we can offer them seats at the side of stage or in the front row? I know we'll have to make sure we don't show them in the edit, but it may be worth it."

"True, more females in the audience the better for that one" Caroline agreed.

"Right that's settled, I'll give both teams a call and get them here on Thursday, I'll tell them its a full day, to get here for 8am, and that we are filming twice, and not sure which way round, but I won't give any more information than that. That's all for today, see you at filming."