View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 08:06 AM   #41
exslave

When my break was over I went back to work and a little while later I saw Sarah walk past my office completely naked and go to her team members.

"Oh, so she must have had 3 orgasms, that sure is a nice view that she is giving to everyone now" I thought to myself.

When the day was done I left my office and saw Brittany put on her skirt again with Elissa already standing next to her fully dressed, I looked around but was unable to see Sarah from where I was.

The two girls left the office as they are dressed and I walked around a little to see if Sarah or Ayumi were still there.

After a short time I found out that Sarah already left as her car was gone but I did bump into Ayumi who was on her way to the elevator, while she is still wearing just her panties and the loose tank top.

"Hey, how did it go?" I asked.

"I am not sure, I will let you decide on something, Dave said 'what's with your outfit?' at one point but that is the only comment made, does that count?" she asked.

"He didn't mention your body or your panties, so no, it does not count" I replied.

"Oh, okay, then I will be naked tomorrow" she said weakly.

"That is nice to hear, first thing you will do once you get in is come to my office" I replied to which she nodded.

"Could I have my t-shirt and shorts back?" she asked to which I smiled.

"Sure, come to my office" I said to which we both started to walk to my office where I then handed her short and t-shirt back.

Both of us then went home and I decided to check out the camera's at Elissa and Brittany's place but nothing too interesting was happening so I decided to write an email to the two girls with their tasks for the next day.

To Sarah I wrote
Quote:
Sarah,

Whenever you are in your office you will be naked, when you are about to leave your office you have 30 seconds to put on clothes before you leave, whatever you fail to put on will stay off and each time one of your team members comes in your office you will tell them they can choose one piece of clothing to take with them, limited to one piece a person the whole day.

Enjoy the exposure!
To Elissa and Brittany I wrote
Quote:
Dear Slaves,

Today your choices are the following
1. You will come to work completely naked
2. You will come to work wearing only a skirt and allow anyone to fondle you while you are also not able to cover up
3. You will come to work fully dressed but you will have a vibrator inside you on max speed all day
4. You will come to work fully dressed but you will be either topless or bottomless whenever you are at your desk or in the filing room and not have any chair available.
5. You will come to work fully dressed but you will tell any guy that says hi to you that they can fuck you, and you will let them too.
6. You come up with a task yourself, however, if I do not like the task, then you will do all 5 previously written tasks at the same time, meaning you will be naked, not cover up, vibrator inside, allow people to fondle, and not have any chair available

Let me know what you choose, if you do not do the task you choose, then you will get the punishment, just like before.

One more thing, the two of you can not choose the same task to talk to each other to decide.

I look forward to what you will do, your master.
While to Ayumi I decided not to write anything as she will already be naked and allow me to fuck her plus get two more guys to fuck her, of my choosing.

After I send it, I waited a while and saw that the two girls were deciding and a while later I got an email back from them.

Quote:
Here is what we will do.
Brittany will ....
__________________________________________________ __

Here either the readers can choose the rules the two girls will follow or the next person can decide, so what will the task be?
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote