View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #38
exslave

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door and walked inside before closing the door behind her again and closing my blinds.

"I know you are already aware of our task today as I know that Elisa fucked you" said Brittany.

"Yes, I know, are you here for that too?" I asked.

"Yes, I am, and well, you know, I also want you to fuck me due to the blackmail" she said right before letting her skirt fall to the ground and then opening and taking off her blouse.

"I am already wet so you can get to fucking me right away" she said.

"Okay, do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No, I don't, do you have one?" she replied.

"No, I also do not" I replied even though I do have some but I wonder what Brittany will do due to that.

She clearly hesitated and then looked back up at me.

"Okay, just fuck me without it then" she said weakly to which I then got up.

"But you might get pregnant from that" I replied.

"I'll take a morning after pill later" she said.

"Okay then, if you're sure, how do you want to do this?" I said.

"Just sit down in your couch, I'll ride you" she said to which I unbuttoned my pants and went to sit down followed by Brittany straddling me and then sliding down with my cock inside her wet pussy.

Brittany then started to bounce up and down with her boobs right in my face which I then decided to lick and fondle.

It was clear that Brittany was holding her moans back as she kept on bouncing up and down and eventually both myself and her had an orgasm so Brittany got up from me lap, took her clothes and put them on again.

After putting them on she went back to her desk and started working again.

The remainder of the day I didn't give any tasks to either one of the two but I did keep an eye on Ayumi to see if her panties were getting soaked from her own juices or not.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post: