View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 01:39 PM   #36
exslave

After I wrote the email I prepared food, ate, showered and watched some tv to which I then decided to check my emails right before going to bed.

Quote:
Master, we have decided that we will do tomorrow. We will both fuck one guy of our choosing tomorrow, we also both already decided on who, we both decided it to be Chris, but if you say that it can not be him, then we will choose somebody else.
I smiled as I read the email, I would have the opportunity to fuck two gorgeous girls at work tomorrow.

As I read that I then also send an email to Sarah.

Quote:
Sarah, tomorrow, wear nothing but high heels and a dress, we will both also get Elissa and Brittany to do multiple tasks, I have also let them know that you are able to give them commands too, so feel free to tell them to do things.
As I send the email I then went to bed. The next morning I went to work early to start to do some of the work already before my slaves arrive as more than likely I would otherwise get behind.

A few hours later I saw Elissa and Brittany walk into the office.

Elissa is wearing a button up shirt, a knee length skirt and some high heels, but nothing too fancy.

Brittany is wearing a similar outfit but no high heels and the skirt is slightly shorter while also having the clothes in other colors than Elissa.

I kept on working while I saw them go to the break room as they still have about 15 minutes before the work shift starts.

A few minutes before the work shift starts both Sarah and Ayumi walked into my office, close the door and blinds and locked my door.

"Morning" I said to both of them.

"Morning master" said Sarah.

"Morning Chris, I do also want to be your slave girl so should I call you master too?" asked Ayumi.

"You can, but not with other people around, also, Sarah, did you follow the dress code I told you about?" I replied.

"Yes I did" Sarah said followed by letting her dress fall to the ground making her be completely naked other than high heels right in front of me.

"Good, that is excellent" I said to which Sarah then picked up her dress and put it back on.

"Ayumi, as I did not tell you anything yet, what are you wearing now?" I asked while looking at the blushing Ayumi.

"Well, as you can see I am wearing a t-shirt and shorts with socks and shoes, under that I am wearing a tank top and panties and that is everything." she replied.

"No bra?" I asked to which she shook her head.

"Okay then, show me what kind of panties they are" I said which caused Ayumi to hesitate for a moment before then opening her shorts and lowering in to show that she is wearing boy-short panties that match the color of her t-shirt.

"Good good, okay, Ayumi, as your first task, once you get to your desk in the IT department, take off your shorts and stay in your panties the whole day" I said to which she then nodded.

We then saw that it was time for the work shift to start so they both left my office after Ayumi pulled her shorts back up.

I kept on working a while longer until half an hour later Elissa walked into my office and closed the door.

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I .....
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote