View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #31
DragonGirl

I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.

I then went back to the pictures that Elissa had been sending me like she was told to do and looked how with each picture she was in the ladies room or an other room where she could be alone and each picture she was dressed a little less and less.

A little while later I saw her walk to the filing room with the paperwork that I gave her, as she was walking to the door for it I also saw that she was clearly having a little difficulty walking, most likely due to all the different times she had to masturbate.

I kept an eye on the filing room while working when after a few minutes of Elissa having walked into that room I saw Sarah sneaking into the room.

A while later Elissa came out of the filing room, still wearing her blouse and nothing else moments before I received an email from Sarah.

Quote:
Oh hello Chris, so you are the master of Brittany and Elissa, that is nice to know.

Don't worry, we can have a nice relationship, I love how you got these two girls to be exposed at work and got them to masturbate.

Feel free to involve me in some of the tasks you give them, I love to humiliate and be humiliated with sexual acts.

ps. If you are wondering how I know it is you, come see me and I can give you some hints on how to be more discreet
Now this was slightly troubling me, Sarah almost instantly knew it is me, but luckily it looks like she is not going to do anything to me, or at least not yet.

As I was reading the email I almost didn't notice that Elissa walked into my office as it worried me but luckily I was able to minimize the email before Elissa could see the screen.

"All done, is there anything else that needs to be done?" Elissa asked while taking off her blouse leaving her completely naked just like Brittany.

"Yes, there is, I need you to go and copy these files and get them to the departments that they belong to plus the filing room" I said knowing it would be 4 different rooms she would have to enter after going to the copy room and before going to the filing room.

"Is there really nothing else that I can do?" she asked hesitantly as she was completely naked now.

I started to think for a moment.

"I'll tell you what, you can choose between two things, first is these files and after doing that you can stay in the filing room all day with Brittany or the second option, you can not do these files and work at your desk all day but you can not cover up in any way" I said making Elissa seem like she wanted to protest but then nodded.

"Fine, I will do the paperwork" she said, more than likely because unlike Brittany's desk, Elissa's desk is in a fairly well traveled place.

This made me happy, Elissa would be walking around completely naked in the building, she would be seen by multiple people and she still has to masturbate in each room or she would not be following the rules.

Elissa seemed to hesitate a while and then did something that is partially expected but at the same time unexpected.

She picked up her blouse and put it on again before going to her desk, grabbing her other clothes and discretely putting them back on.

A little while later I received an email from her.

Quote:
Master, I followed the rules as best as I could but I do not want to be fired for being naked at work, so I have put on my clothes again, I know that this means I will need to be tied up naked at my place in the near future and let some guys fuck and I will do that.
As I was reading that Elissa went to the copy room and then walked around the building completely dressed again.

When she went back into the filing room I waited a while and then also went there to find a nice surprise.

I found Brittany and Sarah, completely naked, with Brittany blindfolded and tied with her hands above her head while Elissa was looking at the two girls in shock of what she was seeing.

I locked the door behind me and looked on as Sarah .....
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DragonGirl for this post: