View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 03:17 PM   #5
Rickybob

Chapter 4: Bitch Boy

“Get up and let me look at that nice body of yours bitch boy,” This stranger said, voice getting lower and his face looking more intimidating.

I don’t respond. I’m still shocked by not only his presence in the room but by what he has been calling me; bitch boy. As I am sitting up right, I can feel my mind yelling at me to run, to make it past him and just run next door to Trevor, but my body remains still. Why can’t I run, out of all times why is my body going stiff now? I’m scared, I can feel tears start to run down my face.

“If I have to walk over there bitch boy I will make sure that I am going to end happy, you understand. Now I’ll give you to the count of three to get up and let me see that body.”

One…

I close my eyes, terrified now of what was going to happen.

Two…

I hear his footsteps approaching closer so I throw the blanket over me hoping I would disappear.

Three…

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

“Ruben, hey buddy you mind opening the door? I heard a loud crash and just wanted to check in.” Once I heard that voice I knew I was saved. Trevor came to my rescue, he wanted to make sure I was okay. I can feel more tears leave my eyes, this time due to happiness, not fear. I remove the blanket and see the random guy had stopped halfway in the room. He looks at me then goes back and sits on his bed, expecting me to open the door. I look at him, then slowly get out of the bed and make my way towards the door. I turn back before I open it, seeing a big smirk run across his face. What a prick, he scares me and now he is just laughing at me. I turn back and open the door to reveal a Trevor in just his boxers.

Hey, everything ok?” he asks, while resting a hand on my shoulder.

Uh, yeah.” I respond, lying to him.

Are you sure it looks like you’ve been crying.” He responds, placing his hands on my face. This gets my heart racing and I can feel my cock began to twitch.

He must’ve had a nightmare, then was startled when I came into the room and made the noise,” the stringer chimes in, interrupting my moment with Trevor.

Ah, and I take it you are Miguel?” Trevor ask, now looking at the stranger.

Yes I am. I apologize for the noise, but if you don’t mind I am tired and would like to go to bed, and sunshine over here needs to put on some clothes so he can hide that boner,” Miguel chuckles.

Trevor looks at me and his face goes red. “Yes, sorry about that.” He then rushes back to his room. I look at my roommate and tell him “You have some nerves to call me a bitch boy then all of a sudden kick the RA out.

Yea, I know I’m sorry about that, but look on the bright side. I got to see your body and I saved you from embarrassment with your crush before he can see your cock getting stiff,” he laughs.

I look down and see that I’m still naked. Horrified, I quickly throw on some clothes and jump back into bed.

Alright I get it, you're tired. Well, get some rest bitch boy we have a fun day tomorrow.”

With his final words, I hear him move to turn the light off. I close my eyes and began to drift off to sleep, imagining myself in Trevor’s arms.