View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 07:50 AM   #9
slave2100

Default In Private with Master Jack (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

In Private with Master Jack (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

We are in a world where the cruelest intentions hide behind the innocent smiles, and a dark heart lies behind a kind face. I am now being owned by Master Jack, who looks kind in first look but I wonder what lies behind that mask of simplicity and authenticity.

Well considering my age, he seems older for me, almost double my age, but he isn’t old by strength or body. He’s tall and muscular, almost like some gym instructor, way too strong for me to handle but I have no choice than to comply. I have no right to resist, no right to oppose. I am his property and I will have to follow to whatever he asks me to do, whether I like it or not. Now my choice doesn’t matter, neither is my will. I am bound to serve.

Well, it’s evening already while we’re in the same room, the dungeon. Officer James has already handled him the contract I signed earlier, the paper which holds all my rights. They are discussing on various random matters related to me and my life from here, while I am still in the corner kneeling naked as before, waiting for further commands.

‘Isn’t there a possibility to take her toady itself?’ asks Sir Jack while officer shakes head.

‘I wish there was, Sir. There is some paperwork to be done. Her name needs to be modified in records’ says Officer James, while Sir Jack looks sad not to have me today itself.

He is just too yearning to get me home today itself, and I can understand why. I am just a cake for him now and he’s starving to have me.

‘Don’t worry Sir, I’ll get her to you the sooner I finish with everything. It’ll be over by tomorrow morning, I promise that’ says Officer James while Sir Jack nods.

Well, my master still looks sad about not getting me home today itself, his face indicates his urge, his eagerness to taste me. Talking about me, my mind is full of questions, scariness, something that’s been haunting me the moment I came here.

I don’t where I’ll be taken and in what ways I’ll be played into. I just have read a few books on what I am now, a slave, so I don’t have much idea of postures and positions, neither I have some practical experience of whatever I know. I will be so busted if I mistakenly misbehave. I also know that slaves are subjected to corporal punishment and that’s the thing I fear the most. I am so not comfortable with getting beaten by whips and canes, the thing that would be used on me someday or other.

‘If you want, you can play with her for a while’ I suddenly hear Officer James offering something to my master and my heart pounds for a moment.

‘Kira, come forward, and greet your owner’ says Officer James, and I walk towards my Sir.

He told me earlier about it and made me learn how to properly greet my owner. Remembering the same, I get in the floor and lie in my stomach. Stretching my hand and legs, I get my face into his boots and kissed both of his shoes. It’s a pet’s greeting I was taught just before the auction.

The officer smiles at my behavior and then leaves the room and closes it from outside to give pet and owner some privacy.

‘Your cheeks look fluffy, as some ball’ Sir Jack comments on my butt cheeks, and I smile to his appreciation.

Without a delay, he holds my hand and pulls me closer. Turning me to my back, his fingers start caressing my back body softly, just for a moment, but then he suddenly presses on one of my butt cheeks and then slaps it. I wasn’t hard though but was meant for pleasure.

‘Ahhh…’ I moan with slight pain although the slap wasn’t hard.

‘I can’t wait for this ass to get red’ he mumbles in himself while my heart pounds at his words.

Red ass? I know what he means. He wants to smack my back, to whipme in my buttocks and I am so scared now.

He then takes a leap forward and slips his palms, both of it, on either side on my loin, as if trying to feel the warmth of a 22-year girl’s skin. Although old, but his fingers are enough to pop butterflies inside my entire body. I am so aroused now. My heart is slowly racing, not by fright, but by the release of estrogen inside me. He has got me excited and his touch feels like a tickle before sex.

After checking my back physically, down from buttocks towards my neck, he slowly crosses the path towards the frontal half of my body. Now that he is so close, I could feel his pointed thing touching my hips and it feels like oil in the fire. I could now feel a strange tickle in my nipples, and flow of blood between my legs. Then, as like my back, his fingers run towards my upper chest, tingling my nipples, pressing it for a second, and then slowly slips towards my stomach.

My stomach churns as his fingers rub my bellybutton for a moment.

It’s too hard to resist, even harder than getting torched on the breast. I am now sweating and could feel my sweats getting his fingers wet, but he doesn’t stop but drops his palms further low, away from my belly, towards m waist, and finally on my vagina.

Oh, what should I say, how may I describe?

I am a little shaken by his way of greet, by the touch as those rough fingers surpass the most sensitive part of my body, rubbing, playing with it for a second. I pull myself back, as his fingers get into my drift, finally, starving me from inside.

Even he felt my sudden movement because as I pulled myself backward, I also pushed his pointed General resting on my ass. It wasn’t intentional but a kind of reflex when he rubbed his rough fingers on the most sensitive part of my body, but that didn’t stop him for exciting me further. He slid his fingers further down towards my thighs, and then between them, and then towards my knees. I am still kneeling without a movement. My eyes are still closed and I sit like some lifeless statue, but there is an inferno inside me, like some ocean of desires, waving every inch of my body altogether. My heartbeat is as fast as of a leopard, and although am naked and it’s cold outside, I can feel a heatwave on my entire body which has bathed me in my own sweat.

If I had superpowers, I would have made a dozen men knock me all at once.
Well, the session ends as his phone rings suddenly, and he leaves me unattended with juice ready to burst inside me. I am so out of mind now, so sad. An uncompleted orgasm is nothing but a curse and I hate these moments.

Well I wait for another few minutes but no one shows, but I see the door getting locked from outside once again. It means my day is over and Sir Jack has left the compound.

There is nothing I can do now other than to wait for this night to get over. Tomorrow, as the sun rises, there will be a new day for me, a new beginning of my second life and now I am ready for it, because I can’t back off. I should be rather confident and determined than being sad and depressed because it’s just me alone who has to complete this journey.

It’s dark now so I get back into my cage to rest for a while.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:40 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: