View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 02:16 AM   #5
slave2100

Default Scene 2 - Before dawn (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

Before dawn (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

‘Kira stop, it’s so cold’ said Alexia after I shot her again with a snowball.

Her palms are all over her face and body. She is trying to hide herself behind a small bush, but my snowballs are big and strong enough to penetrate through that weak bush, and also, I am shooting her with all my strength.

‘Kira, no’ she requested again but I laughed and shot her again, while she bent further to save herself.

Well, she is my cousin, a little younger, and also weaker than me. It’s snowing and we’re alone in the house, so there is no one here to save her from my big bullets.

‘Come on Alexia, don’t be a little girl. Get up and fight’ I said and made another ball but before I can shoot, it’s her turn.

She immediately takes advantage of the delay and shots me with a small ball. Although it was small, it landed directly on my face and I wasn’t ready for it. In reaction, I closed my eyes as some snow got into my nose and also in my eye.

‘Haha…got you’ Alexia laughed and before I could recover, she ran towards me and shoots me again, this time in my forehead, and although I had my palms covering my face, I feel a little pain in my head as snowball lands and gets shattered on my upper head.

I bend myself and got on my knees, covering my face and body with hands but Alexia quickly runs towards me and tries to slip some snow inside my clothes, inside my top, the thing I always do with her.

‘Alexia no, I am getting wet’ I said as I feel cold in my chest which is getting wet of the snow, but in reply, she ignores my request and slips even more snow inside my top.

‘Ahhh….it’s so cold’ I say and open eyes slowly, getting myself out of slumbers, and immediately spot Kirk playing with my bare nipples.

The Sun isn’t up yet but his lips are once again on my breast, licking it over again and again, even though I was asleep. It’s so improper to do such a thing to a sleeping girl but it’s not his mistake. Every boy will do the same thing if he sees a nude girl lying beside him with her breast inches far from his mouth.

Well, it’s our habit now to sleep naked after sex, like everyone else, because in the midst of lovemaking, one gets so tired and sleepy that it doesn’t matter what you have in your body. Moreover, I have an old habit to nap without clothes, no matter if I am with Kirk or just alone. I just feel more freedom while I am naked.

‘Ahhh….Kirk, stop it’ I laugh as Kirk’s tongue has started to tickle on my nipple.

He’s doing it intentionally, just to break my drowsiness, to make me active, and he’s successful. I no longer feel sleepy but now I feel more kind of horny but I still push him a little to free myself from his lust. As he gets away, I cover myself from sheets covering my lower body.

‘Come on, Kira. I’ll have to leave now’ he says and slips himself away from the sheet.

He is also naked, just like me, and getting up from the bed, he stretches his bare body and cracks his knuckles. His naked ass looks so sexy & tight, just like his strong shoulders. I feel slapping and whacking it.

Ahh…..there is blood flow between my legs, I already feel aroused.
In lazy steps, he moves towards the table to get his cellphone, and scrolls fingers for a second, while I rub my palms on my wet breasts.

‘Fuck, its 6 already and there’s still no Sun’ he comments, looking towards the dark window.

‘Its winter, jackass, Sun won’t come till 7’ I say while he turns towards me, exposing his beast which is still sleeping, partially.

It looks so different than what it looks when excited, just like Mr. Banner and the Incredible Hulk. Well, I hate Mr. Banner.

He smiles at my answer but then moves towards the washroom and I too slip sheets off my body and stretch my unclothed legs and hands. I still feel so tired, so out of energy. My body is so lose after the calories I burnt last night, but I have to get ready as soon as possible because my office starts at 8 and it takes almost an hour to travel.

Rubbing all over my naked body for a couple of minutes, I too move towards the washroom where Kirk is already in. Thank God he’s done with potty and commode is free for me to occupy.

‘What do you think for the Vegas?’ he asks while brushing teeth, while I quietly sit to pee in the commode.

‘I am not sure, Kirk. I don’t have the budget’ I say, a little embarrassed of my savings.

‘2500 bucks, come on, it’s hardly anything’ he comments while I smirk.

‘Maybe for you, you’re the team leader. Me? I am just a customer care representative’ I remind him of our positions.

He giggles but says nothing.

We work together in a Customer care service company, ‘US Novelty Mart’ where I am a senior customer care representative whereas he’s a team leader with 25 people working under him. My salary is just one-third of what he gets so money isn’t a factor for him unlike me. As its end of the year, my colleagues had made plans for a Las Vegas trip which costs almost 2500 bucks, but I don’t have that budget. I have recently shifted in a new apartment, here, and had to pay 3000 bucks as advance.

Although I am dying for the trip, I don’t see a way to pay for it. I even asked some of my friends if they could lend me some loan but none of them turned with a good offer. I even asked Kirk but he has recently bought a new car and almost all of his savings were spent in it because it’s an expensive vehicle.

‘How much more do you need? Maybe I can arrange it for you’ says Kirk while I laugh.

‘I have nothing, Kirk. I am so poor’ I smirk while he responds with the same.

I cannot ask him for money, not now, because I know that his saving is the same as mine. I don’t even have a formal family who can help. My dad died long ago and my mom lives a miserable life that’s even worse than of mine. She’s a nurse in a private hospital and earns just enough to manage her needs. Asking her for money is no better than sin because she has a lot of medical requirements.

‘I suggest you to talk to Page’ Kirk says as I was lost in my condition.

‘She knows some ways to earn a lot in a short time’ he tells while I raise my eyebrows, as I know that those ways aren’t always legal.

‘What ways?’ I ask.

‘I guess I could know, because I too want it’ Kirk says, smirks.

‘She’s got a new apartment right in the middle of the city and has also bought a new car’ he tells while I wonder how Page is doing that because her salary is the same as of me.

He’s right. Even I’ve heard of it and but I wonder how. In such an amount no one can afford a flat in the main city and no one can dream of getting a new car.

‘How’s she doing it?’ I ask but he responds with a casual head shake, as he too doesn’t know the ways she’s using to get those expensive items.

‘Maybe she’s renting herself’ Kirk estimates and laughs in himself.

I too do the same but it’s hard to believe because Page doesn’t look like a slut and to add, she also has a boyfriend.

‘It’s so easy for pretty girls, isn’t it? To rent and to earn, unlike us’ he says while I giggle because he’s right, although it’s not right and illegal as well.

Yes, we have a sexy body that’s every guy yearns, but we also have principles, morals. We can’t just go outside and ask anyone to fuck us for money. That’s so bad, even to think about and I wonder how some girls do it with confidence.

I guess this world is a place of different set of minds. Everyone doesn’t think the same way.

‘It maybe easy for some girls, but not for me, Kirk. See how poor I am, I don’t even have clothes in my body’ I reply with a naughty intention, rubbing over my right breast, inviting him to come closer.

He looks at me and then at my naked body, while I do the same and fix my focus into his sleeping beast. There’s a mutual silence for a few seconds as we see each other without clothes. Even it’s cold here, I can feel the temperature rising. Even Mr. Banner is slowly converting into Incredible Hulk.

‘Oh, poor girl, who doesn’t even have clothes. Maybe I can lend you some money’ he says and chuckles with nasty expressions, while I spread my leg and flush the commode.

‘But I’ll need something in return’ he says and I gasp a mouthful of air.
Now his thing is raised to its maximum strength and is pointing right at my face.

‘What do you need?’ I say while he comes forward and pulls me towards the shower.

He then stares at my naked body for a few more seconds and now I can feel my heart beating.

He quickly turns the shower on and I shake for a moment as the cold drops of water fall on my bare body, lowering my temperature in an instant. I see him looking at my undressed body getting washed by showers, while I do the same and see how the stream of water flows on his sexy body, getting him wet part by part. Without caring much about him watching me bathing, I raise my head to face the shower directly on my face and once I get wet, I start rubbing my private parts.

‘Maybe you can use an extra hand’ he says and comes behind my back, wrapping his arms around me, and rubbing on all my private parts one by one.

I close my eyes and feel his point thing pressing on my upper buttocks, while he rubs my cheat to give me a sensual bath. I too get into action and slip my palms on his ass, rubbing it the same way as he rubs my nipples.

Getting over with my front, he makes me turn and gets started with my back, the same as I am doing to him. Like a professional massager, he starts rubbing, cleaning my back, starting from my soft toes, going towards my back knees, and then towards my thighs, buttocks, all towards my waist, loin, and then neck. It’s like he’s not ready to leave even a single inch of my body untouched.

I am aroused by the sensual back message he just gave. My eyes are now closed on its own, and there is only one thing that’s going in my mind, to get in bed again and get his beast inside my pit.

Then without asking, he turns me again to the other side and starts the same message on my frontal body, from top of my wet body, first the chest again, where he presses and brushes my nipples for like ten seconds, but soon gets on my belly, rubbing it for a while, and then finally moves between my legs. He stays there for a little longer, flicking, fingering my lower lips, while I moan quietly, feeling his fingers, but soon he moves further down towards my thighs, and then towards my foot, cleaning every part of me with utmost care like he is washing his own body.

I can’t describe how I feel now. I am just too hungry in a sensual way, urging to take in anything of any size. Butterflies are flying inside my body and I could feel cold and numbness in my private parts, especially my buttocks. I am neither smiling, nor I am normal. I am in the same condition as the earth before first showers on monsoon.

‘Should we shampoo?’ he asks but I shake head.

‘No, let’s get it done’ I say and push my lips into his, and start pressing his wet buttocks with passion.

He too gets into action and our tongue starts to taste each other with hands exploring each other’s buttocks and its hole. Soon the action that started in showers, get shifted into my room, and Kirk, without even getting me dry, lifts me off the floor and dribbles my wet body on the bed like some ball, and bringing his mouth into action, starts kissing my naked body in installments, part by part, first the lips, then nipples, belly and finally my pussy.

‘Ahhh…..’ I moan and close eyes again as Hulk enters my garage.

Soon the in-out game starts but I feel it’s not the right time as I only have few minutes to leave for my bus.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:39 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: