View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 04:32 AM   #3
slave2100

Default Scene 1 - After dusk (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

After dusk (Taken from ‘Caught and Sold’)

‘Ah….ah…ahhh….gh’ whimpers Kirk as my lips gently massage his little General.

His eyes are closed, body has gone lose. As my tongue fondles his thing, it looks like he has lost control. My eyes are closed aswell, as I lick his thing with tenderness, leaving a salty but sweet taste inside my mouth.
It was almost 11 when we got into bed and stripped each other, but now I have lost track of time as my eyes aren’t ready to see anything other than Kirk’s bare body. My mouth is wet, just like my bare bottom, but I can still feel the unending thirst erupting inside me, making me wild, hungry like some crazy animal. I stretch my buttocks and spread my legs, as I feel the flow of blood between my legs, a tickle in my nipples. Even I have lost control and my body has gone loose.

‘Oh yeah…ahhhh’ he moans again with pleasure as I power my lips further, giving myself more strength, while he grabs my hair and pulls me away before I could complete the job.

I finally open my eyes and look at him with questions but he smiles wickedly. I know this smile and I like it. My mouth is dirty but I want to get dirtier, but now it’s his turn to dominate. It’s time to switch places. Without delay, he has now started to kiss my naked body in installments. For a moment he kisses on my lips and then goes down towards my chest, sucking on it for a second, and then gently moves towards my naked belly.

‘Ahh……’ I moan as his tongue slides on my bellybutton, sucking on to the pit.

It stays there for a moment but soon slides further towards my lower waist, and finally between my legs, licking, playing with the most sensitive part of my naked body. I can’t describe what I feel as his tongue caresses my lower lips, wetting it, and then wiping it again and again. It’s painful but also pleasurable at the same moment. I am uncomfortable but also happy in the same second.

‘Ouch…ahhhh‘ I scream with force, as his teeth come into action, biting on my frontal bottom for a moment.

It’s painful but before my fingers could go in there, he rubs his tongue over it to relieve me of pain and gets me back into the seventh heaven.

I reclose my eyes but I reopen it immediately as he stops for a while and looks at me without a smile, as if a dirty thought has popped into his mind. He’s smiling wickedly, again, and stretches himself towards the table and grabs his office tie. I know what he is doing. It’s the time I’ve to surrender, completely.

He then grabs my hair and pulls me high, and then rotates me into my back, forcing me to lie on my stomach. Then without any notice, he slaps my buttocks twice, both of them, and then squeezes it harshly. In response, I close my eyes and whimper quietly. It is painful but not every pain makes you unhappy, some are intended for pleasure.

I gasp a mouthful of air as his palms touch my loin, tickling on my lower back, and then again on my buttocks. He then pulls both of my wrists towards my butts and restrains it by wrapping the tie onto it. I got to mention how professional he is, because even though my best efforts, I am unable to free myself.

‘Get in your knees, you slut’ he says, pulling my hairs again to make me sit on my knees.

With tied hands, I have no control, so I comply without much resistance. Seeing me behave, he first kisses on my lips but soon drifts towards my chest, squashing my nipples in the way, this time with a little more force, as if trying to make me suffer.

Well, I’m habituated to such minor uncomforting situations and am ok with it, but still, I moan to act as if I am in pain.

‘Ouch…..Sir….please..’ I pled with innocent eyes as he isn’t ready to leave my sensitive parts, my nipples, and keeps twisting, pressing on it, while I moan of sharp pain.

‘Beg me, slut’ he shouts, and with a painful moan, ‘I beg you, sir’ I say, while he leaves my upper front and gets into lower, this time pinching my delicate thighs.

‘Ahhhh…….’ I moan, again, bending myself for pain in my legs, but he grabs and pulls my hair again, bringing me back into kneeling position.

He then takes a leap forward and slides two of his fingers on my lower lips, wiping it to make it dry, and then after massaging it for a moment, he slips both of them inside my garage.

‘Ahhhhh…’ I moan with pleasure, reclosing my eyes again, as I feel a sudden heatwave erupting over my entire body.

The in and out game has started but he’s also slapping, twisting my nipples. I am in pain but I also feel pleasure. My moans are full of torment but I am also shouting with comfort. I am two different person at the same time. I pled, I beg but none of it is enough to make him stop. Now my breasts are aching and I have started to radiate heat, while the drift between my legs is going wet due to the tender strokes. I am shouting, moaning, and requesting him to stop but he continues.

Now I can feel the first climax building inside me, as his finger strokes me with larger intensity, puncturing me even deeper.

‘Ohh……fuck…..ahhhhh’ I shout as I feel a stream of juice ejecting.

The first wave is here and it’s so good, so indescribable. I can feel butterflies all over my body. I close my eyes and let it go while he digs deeper for perfection.

Well I know he isn’t stopping until he himself is fully satisfied. My situation doesn’t matter and all he wants is to make me beg again. As I shoot the first wave, he leaves me for a moment to relax, and I take a deep breath to collect myself. He then unties my hands and I instantly rub over my red bottom, but no sooner than I use hands, he dribbles me into my bed like some basketball.

Spreading my legs apart, he straddles on me, and leaning over me like a crossbow, he finally unleashes his beast into my den. It’s painful as there is less lubrication, but soon pleasure takes over the pain.

The hide and seek game has once again started but his finger isn’t the main character now. Meanwhile, he has again started squashing my breasts softly with his hands, and instantly my nipples springs to attention for that tender touch. After a few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and gets his tongue to lick my neck.

I am again in seventh heaven with all my private parts riding along with me.
‘Ahhh…..’ I moan again while the stroke restarts.

Now I feel his strokes getting stronger, while I spread my legs wider to create some more space. I am still a little uncomfortable but the pleasure surpasses the pain. As I open eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces, crazy expressions while sliding in and out on me, slowly, gently.

I smile in reaction but in reply, he increases the intensity of strokes, forcing me to closes eyes again. Strokes have now increased to its maximum intensity, and the same is my screams. I can now sense his cum shooting inside my honeypot. I know he’s close but I think I am closer. I can feel him wetting me from inside but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:39 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: